Evoking 5 archangels at once to consecrate my ceramonial wand experience

So I got this Bloodwood wand and I did a experimental consecration that ended up working better than I ever anticipated. Basically I did Damon Brand’s Archangelic opening Ritual, then his Archangelic circle of power ritual, then his Archangelic closing ritual. But the difference is when I got to the Archangelic circle of power ritual I altered the end of it to direct the power of the Archangels into my body, through my arms, into my hands, and into my wand which was being held in both of my hands.

It went like this…

I did the Archangelic circle of power ritual as instructed

Then I held the imagery of the ritual in my mind until I could feel the energy surging through me

Then I said " OO-REE-ELL " I ask that you cleanse, protect, and empower this wand through my body, through my arms, through my hands, and into my wand

Then I imagined the disc of white light shrinking into a focused beam of white light and filling my body with white light until the white light finally started to fill my arms, then my hands and then seeped into my wand until my wand was glowing with white light

Then I said " RAH-FAH-ELL " I ask that you cleanse, protect, and empower this wand through my body, through my arms, through my hands, and into my wand

Then I imagined the disc of white light shrinking into a focused beam of white light and filling my body with white light until the white light finally started to fill my arms, then my hands and then seeped into my wand until my wand was glowing with white light

Then I said " MEE-CHAH-ELL " I ask that you cleanse, protect, and empower this wand through my body, through my arms, through my hands, and into my wand

Then I said " GAH-BREE-YELL " I ask that you cleanse, protect, and empower this wand through my body, through my arms, through my hands, and into my wand

Then I said " MET-AH-TRAWN " I ask that you cleanse, protect, and empower this wand through my body, through my arms, through my hands, and into my wand

Side Note: by the end of this ritual my wand was pulsing with energy so strongly so I went over to my mom’s house. And then I put the wand up to the center of her forehead and her third eye opened just from the pulsating energetic power of the wand consecration which is amazing.

3 Likes

Cool, how long have you been practicing?

Welcome @Kaiden_Johnson It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etcL

intro3

Done.

I’ve been practicing and studying magick and occult philosophy for 12 years.

1 Like

Have you ever tried levitation, glamours, or transmutation?

1 Like

I have several books on mental alchemy, emotional alchemy, spiritual alchemy, and even dream alchemy and transmutation is a vital part of these alchemical processes. and a lot of what is done in ceramonial magick in general is a process of many different alchemical transmutations especially emotional alchemy. which is why when someone says magick didn’t work for them the first thing I ask Is what emotions did they feel during the ritual. and 9 times out of 10 they say they didn’t involve their emotions and I tell them that’s why it didn’t work for them. because emotional transmutation is basically a essential ingredient for successful magick and it all goes back to the alchemical practice of transmutation itself.

1 Like

Awesome, how exactly do I start Wicca? Do I start with energy work and chakra meditations?

@Kaiden_Johnson Please complete your introduction by answering my questions.

Personally, I am familiar with many traditions and have worked with many traditional systems as well as many western ceramonial magick traditions. and wicca and hoodoo are actually 2 of the first ones I studied as far as traditional systems. and in wicca in particular they are a tradition that works with the elements as a core foundation for they’re magick. and part of this is because they are a nature based religion that incorporates certain magick practices. so I highly recommend studying elemental magick and the philosophy and core fundamentals of that.

Thank you, how long did you take you to master the power or ritual of channeling or invoking Archangels?

since I am naturally clairsentient meaning I feel the subtle energy and presence of spirits it took me less time to tap into certain spirits energy signatures. but it took me about a year to be able to interpret what the sensations the spirits were giving me actually meant.

But I made this post just now that might help you empower your spirit evocations if you apply the correspondences correctly.

I have a theory as to why candles boost spirit evocation rituals when done a certain way in correspondence to the spirit being evoked - Spirits, Evocation & Possession - Become A Living God