Evocations of Hoiday Cheer?

Okay so this is a little bit humorous but regardless not a joke.

Does anyone have, or has anyone ever created sigils for Sanit Nick or Krampus? And would It be possible to evoke or invoke these two entities? I assume it wpuld be possible with a chaotic pantheon, but after centuries of belief in these two by the world I would think that gives them some validity as spirits. So, has anyone ever worked with Santa or the Christmas Devil? I’d like to know.

(I haven’t been a good boy this year and want to beg Archangel Nick for some better presents.)

1 Like

Saint Nicholas is an actual saint, but I suspect that modern day Santa is different.

Well we’ve been keeping an eye on him through Europe, north Africa and into England, Wales & Scotland, just to make sure none of you buggers evoked him and stole all the pressies - he’s got a bit more work to do in the islands, and then it’s over the ocean (I peeped to see what some of you have, I hope most of you like socks?!)…

Here’s a live manifestation of the big guy, right over the Houses of Parliament! O_o

NORAD Santa Cam London England - English

Er, back on topic - you probably could evoke the egregoric form of one of those, Santa especially gets so much energy each year especially from children? :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:3, topic:4541”]Well we’ve been keeping an eye on him through Europe, north Africa and into England, Wales & Scotland, just to make sure none of you buggers evoked him and stole all the pressies - he’s got a bit more work to do in the islands, and then it’s over the ocean (I peeped to see what some of you have, I hope most of you like socks?!)…

Here’s a live manifestation of the big guy, right over the Houses of Parliament! O_o

NORAD Santa Cam London England - English

Er, back on topic - you probably could evoke the egregoric form of one of those, Santa especially gets so much energy each year especially from children? :)[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking. Despite not being “legitimate” spirits, both must feed off dreams, adrmiration, and “worship” from the world so they probably have some serious potency as egregores.

Be pretty sick. Evoke santa and in a similar fashion to planetary evocations one of santa’s servitors- an elf shows up.

Or get krampus to kidnap a kid. 0.o

1 Like

It will work. You can even evoke movie or book characters successfully as they exist on the astral plane.

1 Like

Brb evoking Voldemort, Gandalf, Stuart Little, Marvin the Martian, and Hello Kitty. 4 über gnosis.

Chaotes have all the fun. :cry:

Yes! As God is my witness I love socks.

If I remember correctly the St. Nicholas that we all know was a real dude in Ethiopia*. He is a real saint and probably could be worked with.

*i have had too much Christmas Spirits and I forgot how to site my sources.

Yes! As God is my witness I love socks.

If I remember correctly the St. Nicholas that we all know was a real dude in Ethiopia*. He is a real saint and probably could be worked with.

*i have had too much Christmas Spirits and I forgot how to site my sources.[/quote]

The real St. Nick hid gold in the shoes of people he liked. I’m not looking to stub my toe on a gold nugget when I go to slide into my crocs.

Envisioning Belial in crocs…