Evocation

Well hello all i’m just making this post because of my shortcomings with magick and i really would love to get better and be able to evoke spirits and not question whether it’s my mind or the evoked entity. when it comes to magick skills wise i’m new i have evoked Sastan once and i don’t even think i spoke to him,Belial also and when i evoked them i just didn’t feel what everyone else felt… But i do want improve i do want to become great so how do i improve what should i practice to get my magick skills up ?

Thanks in Advance :slight_smile:

it’s like any thing else, I suppose. keep practicing. that’s why it’s called, “magical practice”, or, “the practice of magic”.

you can never become perfect, but you can always improve.

and if you summon spirits, by what ever name you call them, or by what ever name they call them selves, make sure you have a list of questions or a topic of discussion at the ready.

would you want some one calling you on the phone, for example, and then when you answer, find they have nothing to say or any questions to ask? don’t waste the spirits’ time; I’m sure they don’t like it any more than you would.

and while practice may never make perfect, practice will certainly go a long way to your honing your skills and becoming better at the thing.

good luck! : D

Thanks alot i understand :slight_smile:

yea i just started evocation. i did a few evocations of beleth. i always have a task and i felt his presence a little but last time i had 5 questions i asked and couldnt hear thr answer still working on getting into the rapture state

What about just for the company? I’m sure the spirits have better things to do then hang out with us in our rooms but I wonder if some of them wouldn’t mind informal chats.

What about just for the company? I’m sure the spirits have better things to do then hang out with us in our rooms but I wonder if some of them wouldn’t mind informal chats.[/quote]

Some don’t seem to mind, the ones you speak to most often usually, but the informal conversations still need to be related to ascent, magick, science, the world etc. I highly doubt they would help you pick out a formal suit for a dance or something that pointless. you get the idea.

What about just for the company? I’m sure the spirits have better things to do then hang out with us in our rooms but I wonder if some of them wouldn’t mind informal chats.[/quote]

Some don’t seem to mind, the ones you speak to most often usually, but the informal conversations still need to be related to ascent, magick, science, the world etc. I highly doubt they would help you pick out a formal suit for a dance or something that pointless. you get the idea.[/quote]

Definitely when you are new they seem more forgiving of wasting there time lol if time even exists to them. they seem to be happy to pop in on the new guy to hang out for a min and drop some interesting shit even if it’s just to fuck with ur head and maybe get u thinking in a different way. I found many demons to be almost comical at times and pretty chill some are arrogant and pissy they have different demonalities. Out of the few angels I’ve evoked the only one who was like that was Raphael the others seemed very arrogant and not very personable, weird.