Evocation still not working

Your self pity helps nobody and most of all harms yourself.

You keep posting negative shit like that including in PM’s, I am starting to think you are some radical Muslim or Mormon pretending to be wanting to go LHP but actually here to attempt to demotivate those who are serious.

I cannot see how this will make you popular with sorcerers, or indeed, demons and other spiritual entities as they hate hypocrits.[/quote]

WTF ???

So some swear by NAP & for others it doesn’t do shit - so they must all be Muslims!

…and unless you’r some kinda a Psycho who walks into a Mall & randomly starts stabbing & killing some guy walking around with his kids - then don’t hide behind Magick & do it using Demons either.

…and then try to justify it by saying “he probably deserved to die anyways”.

If you guys have a problem with each other, please take it to PM - and Pablo, we talk about baneful magick on here and that’s just one of those things; if you don’t like it, then simply don’t read that sub-forum.

Thank you.

@Pablo

Dude, it will happen when you’re ready. Just stay focused and keep practicing everyday. If you want a good guide book on the subject read Evoking Eternity. Since you mentioned that you read some of Eric’s work and if this was one of the books, read it again. If not the pdf is really cheap and it can be bought here.

No offense intended, but you strike me as a person who just got into this. If this is true, start off slow. Baby steps. Practice getting into the theta gamma synch on a day to day basis. Learn how to visualize. You’ll get it with persistence. Evocation is an art form that requires patience and practice.

That’s just my two cents. I wish you luck.