Evocation still not working

This was my second evocation and for some reason nothing happens its driving me up the wall. I read some of Koettings books, i did the pentagram exercise and the black sun exercise. I can see shades and faces during the pentagram exercise but i cant seem to evoke. I tried to evoke Paltator. What can i do to make my evocations successful?

1 Like

I don’t know who is Paltator. However, what about your astral senses? Can you ge into trance easily? Are you just opening the sigils and doing evocation, or working for a longer time with sigil, before evocation? Maybe try to evoke some elemental Kings or angels? And write us your evocation outline, without this it is hard to say anything.

Did you ask for something? How do you know it wasn’t successful yet? Did you allow enough time?

When I did my first few I felt absolutely nothing. It wasn’t until I started calling Belial that I got that HEAVY feeling that he was there.

With time, practice, and dedication; every one you do will just ‘make more sense’, and you’ll begin to feel things, see things, hear things, etc. Some will be less ‘magnificent’, some more-so.

Just keep doing them!

When your not doing them: Do the exercises every day, over and over and over.

The scrying exercises, the structuring exercises, the writing & asking spirits question exercises, the invoking omnipotence exercises, memorizing the chants, reading, studying, etc…etc…etc…meditation…etc…etc…etc…

This shit is WORK son, get to it!

Everything you need is on this forum: the newsletters, the programs, the videos, the books, the member recommendations, etc… click Search.

This thread has some great stuff too:
http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/things-new-magicians-should-do-when-they-get-here/msg33340/#msg33340

This stuff takes time & dedication. Good luck~ !

1 Like

Paltator is an angel of clairvoyance (mastering evocation pg 89). I did open his sigil during the evocation. I drew the triangle of manifestation and the universal circle, traced the circle and triangle in light, charged spring water walked around deosil and sprinkled it around while chanting his name and got into the sync. If you guys have any exercises for opening the 3rd eye chakra or just any that will help PLEASE share. I would love to try them, any help is appreciated.

Scroll to the bottom of the page:

Newsletter Archives

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/divination/3-secret-tips-opening-third-eye.php

Don’t take lightly the preparatory immersion…that’s a big one too. You have to ‘open the gate’ to the spirit.

Did you do some research into Paltator before you started calling? Do the 5 question Q&A sessions a few times…etc?

You have match your vibration to the spirits to get the best results. This is done through the preparatory immersion process.

I know that this works i just seem to be having a hard time with it. Ive been able to see the dead since i was little and can see shades now. Although when i was little a demon popped in in our apartment it kept calling and calling my name that scared me so bad. I want to learn how to do this because I dont want to be scared anymore. I use to do a lot of energy channeling when i was younger and that seemed to attract more shades, i know this because my mom can see them too.

Yup, I seen the demons when I was a kid too.

Just keep at it, it’s a learning & doing process.

Do what Gnosis said. Repeated evocations, and always treat them as if they are successes.

1 Like

just because you didn’t see the spirit doesn’t mean it wasn’t there. it probably showed up but your astral senses didn’t detect it.

work on your rapture more. the deeper into trance you go, the more likely you are to see, hear, or feel the spirits’ presence and the better you will be able to contact them.

and from now on, act as if your evocation worked and the spirit showed up and heard every word you said. sometimes faith comes after the fact and you have to build up the certainty until you get your result.

Thank you for your help and i guess it did work to some degree b/c i had bloody
nose for the next couple of days which was weird since i never had that with other evocations.

[quote=“vprotas, post:10, topic:3453”]Thank you for your help and i guess it did work to some degree b/c i had bloody
nose for the next couple of days which was weird since i never had that with other evocations.[/quote]

bloody nose can be due to thousands of reasons. However, I second what the fool write.
SInce few weeks I started relationship with one demon, and, even though the thing I asked him did not happened, in my life happened really many many things which made my life much much better.
It’s awesome, because I am not receiving what I asked him… and then… days or few hours later… I think… he was right! I was not prepare for something, or it would be just bad and still I need to work on few personal things to that one main thing I asked him happened. Even though I did not have spoken and detected that demon, I know he is around me. The change that happened within me, and guidance, is awesome. I will tell you, that at the very beggining he was going straight to do my wish, but few days after I had like a week of constant nightmaners… really bad… after which all the big changed happened and everything went quite opposite. REally! what I was thinking was distaster, I later understood was very good. SOmetimes, there are things to be happen to achieve your goal, of which you may be not aware, but they are. since the distaster, I went like a newborn on the path to achieve my goal, and the exact thing that was destroyed, has been fastly rebuild. So, even if you don’t feel the demons, the are around, if you concentrate, you will them. If you are doing the longer relationship do not worry about big downswings. The see, what you cannot see. Just go, evoke and traing your astral senses.

1 Like

[quote=“dellamage, post:11, topic:3453”]SInce few weeks I started relationship with one demon, and, even though the thing I asked him did not happened, in my life happened really many many things which made my life much much better.
It’s awesome, because I am not receiving what I asked him… and then… days or few hours later… I think… he was right! I was not prepare for something, or it would be just bad and still I need to work on few personal things to that one main thing I asked him happened. Even though I did not have spoken and detected that demon, I know he is around me.[/quote]

that’s what i mean.

the spirits work in a way that is different than you expect. sometimes getting it in your current condition will do you more harm than good. sometimes you are not aware of all the factors in your environment or condition, and the spirit has to deal with those before they give you what you want.

please take the time to read this post from an evocationmagic practitioner about working with elubatel, the spirit from the conjuration of quernithay and leviathan seal in the 6th and 7th books of moses who is also used by mages who work from the miracle of new avatar power grimoire.

just because you didn’t see the spirit doesn’t mean they weren’t there. just because you didn’t get what you want doesn’t mean the spirit didn’t do anything. you should always assume the spirit heard when you called its name. spirits are verbs, they only exist when they are doing something so don’t assume that just because they didn’t do what YOU wanted that they didn’t do anything. they may have been running undercurrents to remove things from your life that you are just not aware of or in a position to deal with.

1 Like

[quote=“the fool, post:12, topic:3453”][quote=“dellamage, post:11, topic:3453”]SInce few weeks I started relationship with one demon, and, even though the thing I asked him did not happened, in my life happened really many many things which made my life much much better.
It’s awesome, because I am not receiving what I asked him… and then… days or few hours later… I think… he was right! I was not prepare for something, or it would be just bad and still I need to work on few personal things to that one main thing I asked him happened. Even though I did not have spoken and detected that demon, I know he is around me.[/quote]

that’s what i mean.

the spirits work in a way that is different than you expect. sometimes getting it in your current condition will do you more harm than good. sometimes you are not aware of all the factors in your environment or condition, and the spirit has to deal with those before they give you what you want.

just because you didn’t see the spirit doesn’t mean they weren’t there. just because you didn’t get what you want doesn’t mean the spirit didn’t do anything. you should always assume the spirit heard when you called its name. spirits are verbs, they only exist when they are doing something so don’t assume that just because they didn’t do what YOU wanted that they didn’t do anything. they may have been running undercurrents to remove things from your life that you are just not aware of or in a position to deal with.[/quote]

Exactly that. Since I did not get what I asked for, the spirit firstly removed obstacles, which were inside me. And, he must know me and my deisre very good, because he know when will be good time for him to do my final goal. I am having his sigil with me, and, he knows better than me when to say “no” to my goal, when I think it will be good at the current days.
Well, it’s awesome, becase since I started working with him my life has exploded in many positive ways. And I feel I am closer to achieve what I want, but firstly Ineed to be ready. If he did his job, when I asked him, without changing me, it would be shortly total disaster and all his and my efforts would disssapear.

I think I should start working close with other demon but for completely other things, to gain my life to be even better.

One night on Tuesday, the day of Mars, I evoked Paimon. Using a circle made of flour, 5 black candles in each of the cardinal points, and 3 other candles in the shape of a triangle to the north of the circle. Incense was burning, and I called out to him as I have in the past.

There was no physical appearance. There was no manifestation. Disappointed, I said, “Lord Paimon, see I have brought you an offering, see I have burned sweet incense.” The answer was clear, " Just because you don’t see him, does not mean he is not there." In the following days, the lights went on and off in my home on their own, incessantly, independent of the light switch.

So you see, just because you don’t see, doesn’t mean he’s not there.

1 Like

One night on Tuesday, the day of Mars, I evoked Paimon. Using a circle made of flour, 5 black candles in each of the cardinal points, and 3 other candles in the shape of a triangle to the north of the circle. Incense was burning, and I called out to him as I have in the past.

There was no physical appearance. There was no manifestation. Disappointed, I said, “Lord Paimon, see I have brought you an offering, see I have burned sweet incense.” The answer was clear, " Just because you don’t see him, does not mean he is not there." In the following days, the lights went on and off in my home on their own, incessantly, independent of the light switch.

So you see, just because you don’t see, doesn’t mean he’s not there.[/quote]

Did you get your desired results ?

there you go!

you don’t have to see the spirits for them to move for you. keep in mind that human vision (visible light) covers 300 nanometers on the 100 kilometers of a light wave spectrum.

Did you get your desired results ?[/quote]

I went from almost losing my job, to being 2nd in charge of my workplace.

1 Like

Did you get your desired results ?[/quote]

I went from almost losing my job, to being 2nd in charge of my workplace.[/quote]

Man you’r lucky - PAimons’ never come thru for me.

I now understand and believe that everyone whom ive evoked has helped me. i am more calm now now and more focused i know not what i want or desire but what i need. time solves everything and the spirits presence shows clarity. i now understand how inpatient i am but after doing some research and out down a few goals i too can move forward. thank you everyone! ; )

Your self pity helps nobody and most of all harms yourself.

You keep posting negative shit like that including in PM’s, I am starting to think you are some radical Muslim or Mormon pretending to be wanting to go LHP but actually here to attempt to demotivate those who are serious.

I cannot see how this will make you popular with sorcerers, or indeed, demons and other spiritual entities as they hate hypocrits.