Evocation Sensitivity?

So I’m really not sure where to pose thise question but here goes… This past saturday night I was home, it was late, and my girlfriend was in bed. I felt this urge to perform an evocation so I figured id follow that feeling. I performed the LBRP to cleanse the area before hand, then I chanted the conjuration I had writted followed by chanting the entities name over and over. While I didnt see the entity in the incense smoke I did feel something different and so I made my requests, asked my questions and sent the spirit on its way. I followed what EA suggests and treated it as a success even though i didnt see anything or hear anything that Im aware of. Now this may sound fairly normal theres more to it. The next day when I woke up my girlfriend asked what the hell I was doing the previous night. She said she’s not sure what but something pulled her out of a dead sleep instantly and after that she could feel something energetic which kept increasing and then was all of a sudden gone and she was able to go back to bed. She also said she had the most intense and vivid dreams that night.

So now my question to the group is what do you think happened and what can i do to not affect her or anyone/thing in the house?

Thanks
CountZero

I’ve been thinking about this myself recently, as my gf is definitely a “sensitive”. One idea I’ve been playing with has been to make my gf a charged talisman with the purpose of protection from spirits. Although to do this, I would have to call on a spirit of protection, which kind of takes away the point of doing it lol

All I gotta say is CONGRATS! on a successful evocation. I have read (can’t remember if it was EA’s writing or one of the individuals on this forum) from what you described sounds like you had a pretty successful evocation!! Even if you don’t see the entity manifest in incense doesn’t mean that it wasn’t successful. Now it’s just a matter of time before you begin to see the manifestation of your efforts.
As far as other people in the house and ‘shielding’ them….can’t say I’m experienced enough to suggest anything for other individuals in the house, other than that you may want to banish after the ritual (if you haven’t done that already), or do the ritual with no one in the house or do the ritual in a different location aside from your house.

[quote=“Count Zero, post:1, topic:1006”]So I’m really not sure where to pose thise question but here goes… This past saturday night I was home, it was late, and my girlfriend was in bed. I felt this urge to perform an evocation so I figured id follow that feeling. I performed the LBRP to cleanse the area before hand, then I chanted the conjuration I had writted followed by chanting the entities name over and over. While I didnt see the entity in the incense smoke I did feel something different and so I made my requests, asked my questions and sent the spirit on its way. I followed what EA suggests and treated it as a success even though i didnt see anything or hear anything that Im aware of. Now this may sound fairly normal theres more to it. The next day when I woke up my girlfriend asked what the hell I was doing the previous night. She said she’s not sure what but something pulled her out of a dead sleep instantly and after that she could feel something energetic which kept increasing and then was all of a sudden gone and she was able to go back to bed. She also said she had the most intense and vivid dreams that night.

So now my question to the group is what do you think happened and what can i do to not affect her or anyone/thing in the house?

Thanks
CountZero[/quote]
I don’t know if what I’ll say is relevant to your girlfriend’s experience but anyway… I have a friend and every time I visited him and stayed at his place for the night I would wake up feeling “things” moving around me. After a while it started getting worse and I was feeling nauseous. However I noticed that when I had a certain ring on or a pendant (both have an amethyst stone) these feelings would not be so strong or they would be barely noticeable.
My friend was always doing a banishing ritual after every evocation and later we found out that what I was feeling was getting worse when he had evoked a certain entity the night before (or a few days before).

You can always learn to invoke omnipotence (if you haven’t already) then just run the energy out on the walls through your arms.

Do you know the ritual of evoking omnipotence?

I’m just thinking of evoking far away from my own premises now. I’m close to a part of the south west desert that’s known by the natives for having a lot of skin walkers around, and on this land I’ve seen rather profound UFO sightings. I’d think about doing a ritual there, but it seems like going out of the freezer and into the frying pan.

I think the house is the place of last resort to evoke. I still have to live there 24/7, I’d rather have a much better place that’s more secluded and I will almost never have to banish this way also. I also would like dedicated space for the ritual, just not in my house.

Anybody here evoke out in the wilderness where they don’t have to worry about people?

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

F.A.: The cool thing about the southwest is the land is dirt cheap. You could probably buy a few acres adjoining some BLM or Forest Service land for next to nothing, build yourself some basic amenities (outhouse, shade structure, firepit, shack, etc.). Then you could either do your work on your property, or you could find cool places within walking distance (or short drives) from your little base camp.

I generally still evoke at home, or just outside my house (my house has 100s of acres of BLM desert at the back door, heh).

I live in the southwest also and definitely plenty of desert around but honestly hadnt thought much about going somewhere to perform my rituals and that evocation specifically kind of just came to me. I just got a strong feeling that i should do it and i did. No pre thought or preperation to it. In general I imagine that its best to plan things out and then youre right I could find a nice spot in the wilderness. Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

So whats up with the amethyst? Does that stone have protective properties or something? Or what other materials would be suggested for a talisman or maybe something that could be hung over the door to the bedroom?

There are many stones with protective properties, amethyst being one of them. Amethyst also has healing properties and the ring and pendant I have were given to me for the purpose of healing and protection. I guess they must have been charged somehow.
As for other materials, I think that anything can serve as a base for the talisman. I’ve even seen someone painting a really small sigil on a lightbulb for his room!