Evocation regarding a new career path?

So the spirit world now has my attention regarding my need to get a new career. But I really need some direction. Can the evocation of a spirit like Bune generally give specific information (such as places to go or career paths to check out?)

That is the point of an evocation,isn’t it?A full blown,evocation,to meet a spirit and talk to them,the intent is to get results and answers?

If you were asking whether or not Bune is the right spirit,then probably.I don’t know what your current path is in magic,but if you’re aligned with the Left-Hand Path,then you should have some good ties with the dead,and with demons.

Bune makes spirits of the dead into his demonic servants,hence why I pointed out the dead.I personally haven’t worked with him,so I don’t know much about Bune.From what I know,people have had success.

Career-wise,though,I’d pick King Belial.Despite his libertine nature,he is a demon of the Earth,and a manipulator of situations AND authority figures.So he can open doors(situations),get you cash(Earth) and get people to hire you(authority figure)

But Auriel,Ghob,Veles,Earth Fay…some kind of entity aligned with the element of Earth is best for these kinds of things.

Both Bune or Belial are good. It depends on what you are doing. Because they are both spirits that inhabit different dimensions (Venusian vs Sun Spirit).

• Belial is good if you want to Alter things in a tangible way in your more “immediate” influence, although he can reach far.

• Bune utilized is a little different but isnt necessarily less or more powerful, though the technique utilized is a little different. Utilize Bune for more long term goals and multiple workings. Yes you can utilize bune to get a “little” job, but Bunes skills are best utilized when hou have a long range goal…and you want to do a number of things like Alter things on a deep signature level. It is a more specific kind of Death Magick. Belial is more down to Earth and personable. Keep in mind they are good for different things.

1 Like

Thanks for your responses. Maybe I will try both. I have yet to have a successful evocation, so I am uncertain how specific spirits get. For example, “Start going to business trade shows” is pretty vague compared to, “Go to the trade show at the convention center on Sept 12th and go to the third booth on the right and give your resume to Bill.” I am just trying to have realistic expectations.

I would be personally astonished if any of my spirits gave me such direct advice, however what I would expect is to be told “Go to trade shows” then I’d ask if there was anything special I needed to do, and maybe hear “Wear your poppy pin” (symbol of remembrance in the UK), then I’d expect to get to the show and be guided by either yes/no answers or strong intuitive feelings to Bill’s booth ahead of the others - and when I get there I find out Bill’s from a 3rd generation army family and feels a bit more favourable towards me for wearing that pin (as opposed to, say, a CND badge or something).

Maybe on the way my car would break down and I’d get there late, thinking it was a write-off, only to find Bill’s co-presenter has left and I help him dismantle the stall, and we hit it off, or maybe someone who does catering would ring the week before and ask me to help as a hostess for the event, and again, I get that bit of extra consideration from Bill that way.

Things like that happen to me a LOT, and that’s the kind of guidance that IMO is realistic, but specific dates, times, letters, numbers, or direction in advance? Not so much.

Probably because the future can take many paths, so all you need is someone to pull out the show because their nan in another state has flu, and Bill’s booth is moved at the last moment, so the prediction would need to take every single factor affecting every single aspect that could impact upon the moment of Bill and me meeting, into consideration.

That is one fucking big task!

It’s more like, first you get a wide funnel of events that lead you in (“go the trade shows”), then that gets narrowed down a little (“wear a specific pin”), then it finally steers you right on the actual day, with intuition or whatever, because all the variables that could change have settled into place.

1 Like

Jboy-

I am not pointing out looking for advice. My opinion comes from using magick to engineer a scenario based off the fact that Bune and Belial come from different dimensional spheres due to their classicak planetary correspondences…whereas Bune is of Venus, and Belial is of the Sun. So instead of just simply asking for advice… Use black magick to get what you want.

Try Evoking Hala’thor from The Book of Azazel. He has the power to “help you establish a career, that not only will provide for you financially, but will align with your greater destiny.”

If you can’t evoke, just open his sigil and tell him what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

I would be personally astonished if any of my spirits gave me such direct advice, however what I would expect is to be told “Go to trade shows” then I’d ask if there was anything special I needed to do, and maybe hear “Wear your poppy pin” (symbol of remembrance in the UK), then I’d expect to get to the show and be guided by either yes/no answers or strong intuitive feelings to Bill’s booth ahead of the others - and when I get there I find out Bill’s from a 3rd generation army family and feels a bit more favourable towards me for wearing that pin (as opposed to, say, a CND badge or something).

Maybe on the way my car would break down and I’d get there late, thinking it was a write-off, only to find Bill’s co-presenter has left and I help him dismantle the stall, and we hit it off, or maybe someone who does catering would ring the week before and ask me to help as a hostess for the event, and again, I get that bit of extra consideration from Bill that way.

Things like that happen to me a LOT, and that’s the kind of guidance that IMO is realistic, but specific dates, times, letters, numbers, or direction in advance? Not so much.

Probably because the future can take many paths, so all you need is someone to pull out the show because their nan in another state has flu, and Bill’s booth is moved at the last moment, so the prediction would need to take every single factor affecting every single aspect that could impact upon the moment of Bill and me meeting, into consideration.

That is one fucking big task!

It’s more like, first you get a wide funnel of events that lead you in (“go the trade shows”), then that gets narrowed down a little (“wear a specific pin”), then it finally steers you right on the actual day, with intuition or whatever, because all the variables that could change have settled into place.[/quote]

Everyone here knows I’ve had my eye on a girl at my school,for around two or three weeks.I asked Paimon to help me influence her,but alas,I still needed someone to open the door for me,to actually approach her,and talk to her,without having a panic attack.

I asked him for some very specific advice on when and where and how I’d do it,but he said:‘‘I’ll tell you when it happens.Just rest assured,that it will.’’

When I asked why he said:‘‘Because if I do,you’re gonna ruin it.’’

and he’s right.If he told me to do it today,the build-up would bring so much stress that it would have the Law of Attraction working against me,as well as having me preoccupied with that instead of the other stuff in my life.

Nevertheless,spirits often tell me stuff in terms of ‘‘do it Wednesday’’ or ‘‘tell them Friday’’ mainly because they need time to put stuff into action,and stuff.But when it happens they tell me to do it.They actually,tell me,with their voices,and words that I can understand and stuff!

The voices in my head,become the voices of the spirits!So,my clairaudience is on fire!So that happens to me often.

But yeah,to someone outside of your field of observation,you’re not special.To yourself,you’re not special.In fact,you’re simply having a streak of good luck…that lasts for eternity…and you seem to know anything…intuitively…and you seem to do stuff with your mind…

Basically,if you’re a magician in the world of the occult,IRL you’re either a really lucky normal person or a complete loony.I’m more of the former.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:6161”]Try Evoking Hala’thor from The Book of Azazel. He has the power to “help you establish a career, that not only will provide for you financially, but will align with your greater destiny.”

If you can’t evoke, just open his sigil and tell him what you’re looking for.[/quote] Can you direct me to where I can get Hala’thors sidgil,cause I googled him and the closest thing I found is “Thor” God of thunder,son of Odin. Thanks

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:9, topic:6161”][quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:6161”]Try Evoking Hala’thor from The Book of Azazel. He has the power to “help you establish a career, that not only will provide for you financially, but will align with your greater destiny.”

If you can’t evoke, just open his sigil and tell him what you’re looking for.[/quote] Can you direct me to where I can get Hala’thors sidgil,cause I googled him and the closest thing I found is “Thor” God of thunder,son of Odin. Thanks[/quote]His sigil is found in The Book of Azazel.

1 Like

How does one obtain The Book of Azazel? Would there happen to be a free online version? I simply cannot afford to spend any money right now.
Thank you in advance.

No, there is no “free” online version. It is a book written by EA Koetting, and produced by BALG, so please don’t ask for a pirated copy on BALG’s own forum.

The book can be purchased in pdf form at becomealivinggod.com and a Kindle version on Amazon.

However, the audio version is available free on YouTube (I don’t know if the audio displays the seals though).

I found an e book online, for free. Uploaded by E.A. Koetting I can’t afford $40 for a book. I would love to, I simply can not. I’m asking for a pirated copy, I’m sorry if that is how it sounds.

Yes, that link is to the audiobook which was uploaded by EA to YouTube, as I stated. It is not an ebook but audio only.

1 Like

I thought an eBook and audio-book were the same, my mistake.

1 Like

Eurynomous can help you close the doors that need to be closed in order to be able to decide which ones you wanna open.
He is a psychopomp. He is death itself, as in the Arcana card.
Good for advice, change and guidance.

1 Like