Evocation of the norse gods

How did you evoke her?

@ NECROMASTER: Seeing as how you have a preference for working with sigils, Iā€™d recommend you use the rune ā€œHagalazā€ as a sigil. As an overview, Hagalaz is considered the ā€œmother runeā€ representative of the framework of the universe; of energy & anti matter; of both the fire & ice necessary for creation. It is the rune of wholeness, lusty youth, renewal andl completeness and is the rune most often associated with Hagael (or Hel), as She is the Mother of the Personal Unconscious - the Underworld, the Dark Crone - Ineffible Wisdom & Primal Power.

I think this oughta be enuf to enable you to form an impression & focus. The rune itself is easy to find online - looks like a backslanted H. :wink: Z

EDIT Thought of something else. Iā€™ve never seen her as a ā€œbodyā€ ā€¦ if she comes visible at all, it has been as ā€œBlue Fireā€.

Hagalazā€¦ also very destructive,ā€¦ As destructive as a hailstorm can be.

True, true. But isnā€™t that the Essence of ā€œwholenessā€? The all-inclusive nature of builder & destroyer; beyond the division of both sides? :wink: Z

I heard she knows a lot about necromancy

necromaster,

The best way is to go to Helheim to met Hel. You have to face the guardians
so. The best task for your magical knowlegde is the Dragon Niddhƶg.

I went the ā€œHelwegā€ and it`s one of the best things in magic I ever did.

Hel is absolutly great and gives you much information of northern secrets. She has two mirrors in her hall, one is the mirror of truth, who ever daresā€¦ lol ā€¦

Fenrir location is in Nifelheim. The northern powers don`t react on calls,
unless you have it in your blood and are connected with them.

Joy, maybe you can help me out with this one; I once dreamed that I was in a huge place, something like a tremendously big concerthall.
Everybody there was dressed in black and they all had a green sleeve on their right arm. I had to get through a stacked crowd to make my way to the stage,ā€¦; everybody was yelling at me. When I came to the stage I saw on it an impressive and quite handsome man. He called me on the stage and when I was there, he looked me in the eye, embraced me and welcomed me in ā€œThe Hall of Odinā€. From that moment on everybody started to cheer big time.

Any clue?

Congratiulations,

you receive a call from our pantheon I was called the same way thru a dream and
also got a symbol.

A short time later the flygia moved up my spine and showed in a geometric sign.