Evocation Of The Book New Avatar Power

That’s very interesting, thanks. :thinking:

Agreed, it’s the method I have had the most consistent results with over a very long period, especially with objects and events. I emphasise method because there are various spirits who can work literal miracles under the right circs, but if anyone is reading this looking for a method to stand them in good stead, careful study of LOA is worth the time.

:+1: is all I will say (to avoid offending anyone!).

1 Like

So how do we go about with the LOA, do we use similar process of sitting still and quiet, the requesting what we want?

1 Like

I know this is old but it’s really strange for me that others don’t get anything when working NAP, worked it this year and got results but the way I did it, it drained me and I can’t do that again for 7 days, it wasn’t necessary but it was just enough to get me into a magickal headspace. NAP worked faster than anything I’ve done for some reason but the book gives off a weird vibe, like it’s alive or there’s something tied to it. But I can see why it might not work for some, it’s like squeezing an almost empty tube of toothpaste.

5 Likes

Experienced witches can open the planes and contact the spirits behind any grimoire. In Balg there are/were some of the most potent witches of this planet so please don’t underestimate true practitioners of the dark arts.

@Enlighten_me besides user lady_eva left the forum

1 Like