Evocation of People - Summoning the Gods to Flesh

true. its fun summoning living people, i get access to all of their secrets lol

2 Likes

care to elaborate about secrets?

2 Likes

basically i have access to everything the know.

2 Likes

thats crazy awesome, I havnt gotten there yet. When It comes to telepathy for me its me guiding the collective consciousness back and fro from the abyss directing with my subconscious and words of power. It is the telepathy that can guide legions of people but I dont read them, they read me. Any tips?

3 Likes

well what i do is gain the name of the person and evoke them as if they’re another spirit. from there i ask for the information i want and send them on their merry way. for people online that don’t use their real name i will use a keyboard and connect the letters of their username to obtain a sigil to evoke them. really just make sure your clairaudience is up to par. usually i can gain rather accurate information about the actions theyve done, etc. even whether or not theyve spirits near by whether the know it or not and gain info on the the would or wouldnt give me otherwise. sometimes i think i get a version of the persons higher self or their subconscious

8 Likes

also if a person evokes you, you can get details of their surroundings and energetic feels as to who was involved, etc. or even see the whole evocation yourself. i know people like to evoke ea koetting a lot too

5 Likes

Fist of all, excellent post I know exactly what you are on about. I have penetrated the collective consciousness so hard I have popped out the other end in a comic book universe. It’s actually quite synchronistic that you post this because I just found this a few hours ago.

4 Likes

I am very interested. My curiosity is peaked. How does one go about bringing into the physical realm a being from the astral realm?

I have been experimenting with servitor/egregore creation:

Group Servitor/Thoughtform/Meme Experiment

I have always wondered though if I could take it to another level. Bringing a servitor into the flesh.

It sounds like fantasy. If this is truly possible, it would take A LOT of energy. @The_Cravings, where you able to do this instantly or did it take a certain period of time? What rituals did you do? Which spirits/entities did you consult? Is the process similar to creating a servitor?

Sorry about all the questions. Please PM me if you in case you don’t want to share in the forum.

Thank you.

Peace and blessings.

4 Likes

It’s called a moonchild. This is how you make an astral being physical.

5 Likes

The Aleister Crowley novel?

3 Likes

I know of a more practical method. The use of the corporate laws.

The legal construct of Corporate personhood as a way to bring a servitor/egregore into physical reality.

If a “god” can be considered a type of servitor/egregore:

Ever met Uncle Ben or Sara Lee? Who are Siri and Cortana?

Whether it is a brand name or an artificial intelligence app, the concepts are still the same.

Cutting philosophy and science! Isn’t science the child of magick?

6 Likes

Bump bump bump! @KingOfHearts616

2 Likes

Lol what’chu want

2 Likes

yes.

feel free,
evoke me.

yes.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I’m still interested in the evocation of people into the physical realm.

Is it really possible?

@C.Kendall

1 Like

Perfect
Thoth is one God I have desired to work with and incorporate within also.
So seeing how you have this connection with him dose not surprise me but dose show similarities.

1 Like

Not sure if it belongs here,
today i felt really bad (visual hallucination),
during the day,
and also a few days ago at the bus.

When i focused on it,
to get it to go away,
i was notified about an evokation of myself going on,
and at arrival at the location,
i did a heart surgery,
which felt like shrinking an elder or giant being down into human body scale.

I’d really like to see a pm about who was evoking me there,
and why.

i know,
i can’t complain,
after making myself such open towards evokation,
but it happened during the day,
around people,
who’re supposed to consider me as a muggle.

the whole point,
about going there,
is to appear sick.

which,
to be honest,
it fulfilled the job about making me seem sick,
but also that day a guy next to me was wearing an onyx pentagram neckless.

so,
they’re kind of calling me out on satanism already.

^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Riske to be cought out.
Wasnt me… I time our timezone if I must use evokes or telepathy.

1 Like

yeah, seems i was off there.

must have been a layline going through that building…

1 Like

dude, pm me on internet evocation of a live human, Id love to learn more :smiley:

2 Likes