Evocation of Lukorst or Bethor

Hey Guys!
I’planning to evoke Lukorst and Bethor very soon. Did any of you have experiences with them?

2 Likes

[quote=“RedIce, post:1, topic:207”]Hey Guys!
I’planning to evoke Lukorst and Bethor very soon. Did any of you have experiences with them?[/quote]
nope

1 Like

I evoked Lukorst about 2 or 3 years ago - he managed to bring me my request the following morning (a rather lucrative business client who out of the blue contacted a friend of mine same time I performed the evocation, my friend mentioned me and the client almost became obsessed and wanted to get hold of me asap). Lukorst has a good sense of humor. He likes golden colors…and for the reason I used a golden Christmas string decoration as a circle, and had several golden ornaments inside the circle and some golden flowers.

I sadly lost my KoF book about a year ago.

2 Likes

I have to say, Lukorst was a HUGE help at that time - and he delivered FAST!

1 Like

Great post, cloud9!

@cloud9
I asked in another section about how the spirits were helping you and I never saw your reply…but in your comments above you have answered my questions as to how they were able to assist you…That makes it easier to deliver by that method…Thanks.

Maxx

[quote=“Maxx, post:6, topic:207”]@cloud9
I asked in another section about how the spirits were helping you and I never saw your reply…but in your comments above you have answered my questions as to how they were able to assist you…That makes it easier to deliver by that method…Thanks.

Maxx[/quote]

Maxx just saw this and replied in the other thread.

Great success with him… I just did a simple prayer to him

1 Like

Still hoping someone can assist what are the ways to call upon Lukorst. thank you

1 Like