Evocation of lucifuge rofocale_anyone pull it off?

Greetings all,

I’ve been considering an evocation of LRofocale. I was wondering what any of your experiences were with this Demon, and, best ways in summoning.

From the Evo course we all know that LR is THE guy to summon regarding Pacts. But what does that really mean?

My thoughts in summoning this Demon of Excess is strictly to have him deliver me MORE POWER. More raw Occult power to better build my skills with.

Thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone?

Hello Mode_439,  I recall thinking of working with LR yrs back, having seen that Entity's name in relation to Expansion and such, but I hadn't until EA mentioned the name earlier this yr (or was it last? in the n/l -vid), thus Brought up again to my attention.. 

so found myself practicing Connecting on/off (just using the that Sense of Contact that developed mostly from the Name, as well as sigils <not in this case, but usually in others the sigil/squiggle is a big part for me> or reps/Images -I recall seeing a couple different artist sketches of likeness… not so much the visual, but just a quick attention on and then that sense of contact…
like someone pointing to a picture of someone you knew really well from earlier in life (say school or childhood)… and I’m like Ah- that person, and I have a sense of “who they are”… that Feels-like (as another Teacher phrases it) I find like the cell#/sig… which has the Possibility of Connection.

So that relates to how I usually make contact in general (and in this case, first part your question)…

But when I made more and more of a bridge- it was like the Calling Out would get a response speaking to a different part of me (perhaps Deeper? not sure but caused a readjustment-shift) and an almost feeling of reevaluation like "what are you seeking?" and as I went to answer that thought- it altered how I was contacting.. and the Connection would shift again..       

so that was a big focus for a while (as above on/off it didn’t become a full direct focus, but for a while often per day) altering but not really progressing… and I note I stopped and drifted away and didn’t recall that I had done so (slipped out of mind- which came up reading your post and writing this- I’ll have to think on it,
much assumption could be made what that “means”/why… but just was different than other Contacts for me… not sure why/how that was (just this Entity’s nature? or perhaps just where-how I was in approaching, or just where I was at that time in general?) … anyway- I hope it adds something- luck to you

thanks taokua,

Yeah…I don’t know man.LR just kinda “popped” into my head over the last few days in regards to what it is I feel I need right now.

I’ll probably end up doing a div on it however. Hopefully others who have worked with LR will post as well.
Thanks!

I have worked with Lucifuge when I worked through Le Veritable Dragon Rouge.

Well don’t leave us hangin’ Baphomet!!! What happened? Details…details…details…

Is it true that Lucifuge Rofocale is the same as Goetic Focalor?

Well don’t leave us hangin’ Baphomet!!! What happened? Details…details…details…[/quote]

Well the evocation did not come with all the pomp and circumstance that I get when using the method outlined in Koetting’s EE. I sat there for a good 3 to 5 minutes reciting the conjuration. When I finally gave up and was about to give the License to Depart followed by banishings a voice said: You cannot see what is already in front of you, yet you seek to command me
Then he was there. No music, no atmospheric change, nothing. He was just…there. He proceeded to chide me for not seeing him after the second recitation of the conjuration but we eventually got to the reason for my calling him. He agreed to the task and we negotiated a payment. And that was that. He carried out the task and I paid for services rendered.

1 Like

Well don’t leave us hangin’ Baphomet!!! What happened? Details…details…details…[/quote]

Well the evocation did not come with all the pomp and circumstance that I get when using the method outlined in Koetting’s EE. I sat there for a good 3 to 5 minutes reciting the conjuration. When I finally gave up and was about to give the License to Depart followed by banishings a voice said: You cannot see what is already in front of you, yet you seek to command me
Then he was there. No music, no atmospheric change, nothing. He was just…there. He proceeded to chide me for not seeing him after the second recitation of the conjuration but we eventually got to the reason for my calling him. He agreed to the task and we negotiated a payment. And that was that. He carried out the task and I paid for services rendered.[/quote]

I keep reading everywhere that payments are Optional. …Yet I keep seeing advanced members always offering payments for services rendered. What’s the truth ? Also, what’s an acceptable payment, short of murdering 6 people, etc. ?

1 Like

That’s something you need to ask the spirit.
Different spirits require/want different things from different people.

For me with Belial he simply demanded I get off my ass and do more work.

When I started slacking was when my life was flipped upside down to the point I now have no choice but to use majick to get my life back in order.

And you know what?
It’s working.

Belial tought me through a tough lesson that I really do have power within me to make changes in my life.
Since this realization I’ve become more motivates to do the work.

So if you offer something ANYTHING to a spirit stick to your word or they’ll make you stick to them.

But in reality this is exactly what I needed.

Most spirits require payment. They almost always want something in return.
It depends entirely on the spirit. You’ll have to negotiate it with the spirit.

1 Like