Evocation of Lucifer triggered menstruation

I evoked Lucifer for the first time last night. I’ve felt him calling me for some time and finally decided to try to make contact. I didn’t see or hear him speak to me directly, but I strongly felt his presence in other ways. The reason for my post is that after my evocation, I started to menstruate lightly. It isn’t time for my cycle and the bleeding has stopped today. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have any thoughts on why this may have happened? I’m not worried or alarmed by it at all, just looking for some insight!

4 Likes

Could just be a weird coincidence even though I don’t believe in them :stuck_out_tongue: or super intense energy ^ maybe you are spotting? Sometimes that happens to me

1 Like

My reaction when I read the title: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well menstrual blood contains creation energy. Its used in many forms of spells. Maybe Lucifer’s energy got very intense on ya lol

2 Likes

I think you may be right about the intense energy! The same thing happened to me during an Ayahuasca ceremony a year ago. I felt the Divine Feminine during that experience and it caused menstruation as well! Also, I don’t usually spot between periods. Thank you for your thoughts :blue_heart:

1 Like

How mature. Groundbreaking insight. :lying_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Let me guess you are 16 :joy:

7 Likes

You fucking nailed it, he is 16 lol

6 Likes

fuck :joy:

2 Likes

Lucifer is well-known for that.

2 Likes

What a ladies man :wink:

2 Likes

Well after I did a pact with Clauneck I got some of my typical menstruation symptoms like headache, dizziness, fatigue. No blood but idk maybe it’s the energy of being that close to a demon or spirit.

1 Like

I do feel a lot closer to Lucifer during my cycle though idk why though. menstruation makes me feel extra witchy or spiritual

1 Like

Yeah this happens, especially if Lilith is around at the time too.

1 Like

Correlation does not equal causation. This is especially important concerning the Metaphysical, and why the ability to accurately identify and discern what things are is essential for the practitioner.