Evocation of Fro'ghla'tasch

ok. oops. I will choose another entitiy in the meantme. Thankyou Zekariah

1 Like

What Entity would you reccomend in the mean time Zekariah? Paimon?

1 Like

Honestly I’d recommend just using the red candle spell EA gives in the ebook. Add to that an attraction for sex hoodoo oil. Then dress nice, go out to a local bar and watch them take the baiy. Be friendly and do not mention magick! Ive found that will bring you a quick fix!

1 Like

You can also supplement what Zekariah suggested with a hoodoo love bath and also putting some sexual fluids on your pulse points to really push the pheromones into the atmosphere.

1 Like

I concure with ultra mega chicken!

1 Like

Is the previous evocation and pact with Azazel the necessary condition to work with other Boa’s Spirits? in fact it is what I understood by reading the book, but I was not sure.
Sorry in advance for my noob question. I’m new here and perhaps I didn’t look in the right thread where you’ve surely already addressed this issue…

1 Like

Hi Dana,

Welcome to the forum. Your questions are welcome here or on any other thread I post. I will do my best to answer you faithfully and true to the best of my ability. As it was this time last year that i was the noob.

An impending pact was implied when you first started to call his name and he drew near to you. He’s waiting for you to make the next move. The actual blood pact intensifies his power by uniting your own self, your guardian Angel, and his demonic priesthood together. Try it out. It doesn’t have to be for a full 90 days, it can be shorter or longer depending on your own dharma. Please take your pact seriously as only a fool would call a demonic King into his/her life for some half assed bullshit reason. Azazel is calling out to you whispering to you in the dark. He is hearing your voice and seeing your signs and waiting for you to make the next move. I encourage you to make it. I have found azazel to be trustworthy in honoring his end of the agreement. Just get ready for the whirlwind that’s coming to sweep you away to the path of power and secrets of eternity.

Zekariah.

6 Likes

Hi Zekariah,
thank you very much for your welcome and for answering me in such a comprehensive way.
I have been thinking about the pact for several months now, so I am pleased to read that things went well for you and that, after some time, you’re happy to have it done.
I have to wait a few more months to fix some things of everyday life and then I’ll be totally ready…

1 Like

I agree with Zak, I am yet to make the pact but have worked with a few of the BoA entities and they pretty much all have told me I am going to make the pact. At first I was like “don’t tell me how to do my thing” and they were like “oh no, we are simply telling you what is going to happen, just wait and see”

2 Likes

Soundwave, I have had the same feeling. Like Zach says it’s like Azazel expects one to make the next move. It does seem imminent. Interesting to read your account.

1 Like

I have to learn to do evocation well before I can experience all of this

1 Like

This demon is absolutely worthless. She has never produced a fucking thing. Totally gets in the way of nature. My advice is to stay away from this cunt altogether. So many of the demons in BOA do their jobs flawlessly but froglatash does nothing useful! I’ll never work with her again!!! :slight_smile:

Glad to see its not just me. One of the only entities Ive worked with so far that gives next to no inclination that youve even made contact with them. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but after 2 weeks I got frustrated and burned the sigil.

Same thing but it also happened with so many other entities, even Sitri, perhaps no substancial contact was made. This is why I want to see them lol

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:24, topic:535”]This demon is absolutely worthless. She has never produced a fucking thing. Totally gets in the way of nature. My advice is to stay away from this cunt altogether. So many of the demons in BOA do their jobs flawlessly but froglatash does nothing useful! I’ll never work with her again!!! :-)[/quote] Zach,am I reading this wrong? I thought you were praising the work of Froglahtach in the previous threads? Now,your tearing down this demon? Can you please clarify or did I miss something? Thanks

Is this something mentioned in the book of Azazel?
Or is this something Azazel or Fro’ghla’tasch has told you?

Will any demons under Azazel only work with you if you have a pact with Azazel ?
I do remember Koetting mentioning in BoA that the demons under Azazel only follow his orders.

Is this something mentioned in the book of Azazel?
Or is this something Azazel or Fro’ghla’tasch has told you?[/quote]

That post you quoted is from 2013, and Zecharyah555 hasn’t logged in since February (this isn’t mod-spying, you can check when someone last vitied by clicking their name on any of their posts) so I wouldn’t hold my breath dudes :o) - best to grab the free download of the Book Of Azazel, details here.

Odd thing I was staring into the sigil asking for someone to come back and I crash like black out crash wake up to them in the environment I seen him most I should have asked for the target to come to my house now work but it was odd I’m to try again

no, why are you misleading people? i’ve been working with Fro’ghla’tasch for the past week and i haven’t ever made an evocation of azazel nor a pact with him and i can 100% tell that this is working wonders. also is the 2th spirit that i have ever evoked

2 Likes

Welcome @THANATOS It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3