Evocation of Archangel Raphael

I am a total neophyte. Just finished EA’s black magic course and am just starting on his complete works. I am seeking to improve my own health. I treat patients everyday and they are constantly draining my energy like vampires, making themselves better at my expense. I have started to drawn archangel Raphael’s sigil and preform some basic meditation with candles repeating his name. I am guessing if I just begin to pay attention to him and meditate eventually he will come to me. ALL AND ANY ADVICE WILL BE GRACIOUSLY ACCEPTED.

4 Likes

Congrats on working through the black magick course. Since you are starting on the complete works, I would suggest that you start with Works of Darkness and Evoking Eternity. That will tell you what you need to know about opening Raphaels sigil. Once the sigil has been opened visualize what you need as if it has already occurred. That will communicate your desire to the spirit. Later you can learn to evoke him but in the meantime this can do the trick.

4 Likes

This is the direction I needed, thank you.
-S

1 Like

I would suggest reading some books on qigong and kuji in. There are ways to build and strengthen your own energy using those systems. There are also ways to take energy from the environment around you to use instead of using your own. I have started reading up on energy work and putting some of the exercises into practice and have found that they help.

3 Likes

Yes good advice, I already am engaged in many of those practices and they do help. Breath work is very helpful, so I am with you. When you spend so much time in physical contact with sick people as I do it becomes a constant struggle not to get drained. I will go back and reinvestigate as you have recommended.
-S