Evocation methods

Is this too in depth? Has anyone ever used pictures of the person they want to influence when doing evocations? Or charging a spell with the power of the demon or spirit?

While the latter is a common thing to put big ooomph to the spell, the first is not needed. They now who are you thinking of, photos and personal concers are not necessary during evocation.

I’ve used a photo if I didn’t have any personal concerns like hair, nails or clothing of the one I want to influence. But…why is this thread called “evocation methods” when your question has nothing to do with differing methods of evocation?

The best thng about evocation is that the spirits can pry every detail out of your mind. This allows them to understand exactly who and what you ment, yet it also make it easy for them to pull one over on you if you anger them.
It helps to have as little tools and objects in my opinion as possible when evoking. the stronger the TG sinc and rapter are the better the more stuff you have to look at read and say can harm your desired outcome. But in a spell I find pictures to work just as well as body parts lik hair and fingernails

[quote=“ovwolves, post:4, topic:3517”]The best thng about evocation is that the spirits can pry every detail out of your mind. This allows them to understand exactly who and what you ment, yet it also make it easy for them to pull one over on you if you anger them.
It helps to have as little tools and objects in my opinion as possible when evoking. the stronger the TG sinc and rapter are the better the more stuff you have to look at read and say can harm your desired outcome. But in a spell I find pictures to work just as well as body parts lik hair and fingernails[/quote]

Sorry but I have to disagree. My experiences have led me to the conclusion that the majority of spirits understand our world about as well as we understand theirs which in a nutshell means not that great. Spirits have no sense of time, no need for material attachments that we do. That’s’ why I’ve been really taking notice to how I craft spells and state intentions when I do evoke.

I no longer say bring me this or that. Instead I state that I have this or that, or blank comes to me in abundance or the energies of such and such flood my life. I do not visualize an object I want, I visualize myself in an act that will help me attain it. If I want something that requires money I do money drawing work rather than work to attain my desire specifically. If I’m trying to affect someone else I visualize them in the first person treating me as I want to be treated, or acting in a way I find desirable.

Spirit’s greatest tool to manifest a desire is the magician. The spirits work through the abilities and resources a magician has on hand. A magician with a MBA and an understanding of how to manipulate and coerce through mundane effort will get much farther with pure intention and will than a magician who is the stereotypical slacker who has no higher education and works with a plethora or spirits.

Then the million dollar question arises, if you can manifest your desires without the aid of spirit assistance why even do it? Why not work with the spirits to improve your understanding of the world and the self so that your better equipped to handle what you manifest?

If I was going to get more in depth I would have added more about the time space phenomenon and the fact that they don’t care much about our worries and need as the don’t understand totally how the flesh is.
All I can say is that they read me like an open book. I don’t ask for much other then knowledge and inner help, Ie noticed when I ask for specific things either material or action it don’t quite pan out how I needed or I just don’t notice it.
I hope I wasn’t being accused of slacking My methods are vary different to a lot of people I’ve never stuck to one system or another. And now that I quit my job 5 hours ago I have some work to do.
Ill test your thought method out it seems sound as hell thanks for your response. Maybe it will work on me manipulating un employment tomorrow