Evocation issue

I did evocation rituals to evoke Azazel for about 4 times. The first 2 times was the normal one from the Evoking eternity with brass chalice and the wine and exactly like in the book. Nothing happened. The other 2 times i did it with the circle, sigil, and with the gateway of pacts sigil from the book of Azazel and repeating the alash tad alash tal ashtu over and over again. Nothing happened.

Please let me know if i am doing something wrong or if it takes a long time to contact Azazel to full manifestation. Did any of you have any experience with it? I did not even feel him around.

First things first. What’s your background? Do you have a solid foundation or are you just jumping into evocations, head first? Assuming it’s the latter, did you at least follow Evoking Eternity to the T? Meaning you did all the preliminary exercises, etc? Or did you just throw down the circle, recite some conjuration and nothing happened?

I just have been reading until now and yes i did do the evocation of omnipotence before the ritual.

Well since you have no formal background in any magical system I recommend following all the preliminary steps in EE, not just the Invocation of Omnipotence.

yes i have done other meditations and concentration tips. I just wanted to know if the demons from Koetting are as hard as getting the goetic demons? or doing the solomon’s key easier to get answers?

Well since you have no formal background in any magical system I recommend following all the preliminary steps in EE, not just the Invocation of Omnipotence.[/quote]

Any demon that makes itself known to a guy who writes books is wiling to be evoked, obviously - it’s about building your skills and vision, and discipline, and practice.

This stuff doesn’t come easy to any of us and anyone experienced has put in the time, often over months or years, so don’t be discouraged, keep going and stay alert for feelings of the “presence” of entities, which often comes long before full-on manifestation. JMO anyway.