Evocation in a hotel

So my family is very noisey at all times and I do worry about the effects my workings will have on them in general. Anyone ever evoke in a hotel? And we’re your banishing adequate in clearing the space, inspite of so much energy being left behind by guests? Haha weird question but help me out

I have evoked Belial and Hecate in hotel rooms in the past. I couldn’t burn incense and didn’t use any candles, but you don’t need a full, physical evocation to get stuff done or commune with them. I did banish before and after.

2 Likes

Nice nice. But I was thinking more along the lines of getting a hotel that allows smoking. And you didn’t notice any interference from the energies already present? Of course that’s what banishings are for but I just want to be sure

1 Like

Some magicians who, for whatever reason, are unable to evoke in their home, have been known to rent hotel rooms to act as their temple.

Another option some use is a 24/hr storage unit.

3 Likes

Thanks for the response man. Off to the hotel I go. Hahaha. Yo did you ever finish evoking all 72?

1 Like

DarkestKnight already answered. No, I didn’t have any issues. I banished all the adjacent rooms (all directions), too.

1 Like

That’s really smart, thanks for the advice. Definitely gonna implement that

1 Like

I’ve done this and it worked just fine. Just make sure to cleanse your space well.
You might want to look into things such as creation of an astral temple, that was my go-to when I was younger and couldn’t practice openly. Use headphones with music fitting your work to drown out noise.
As for potential effects on them, as long as you cleanse, ward, etc. as necessary you shouldn’t have any issues. If it bothers you, you can specifically state during ritual to not affect your family beyond yourself in any way.

1 Like

Yeah, astral temple. I also work in silence, and I can block out the noise from other people by closing all the doors I can and putting something in/on my ears.

1 Like