Evocation + DMT

Curious if anyone has tried this. I’ve blasted off a few times, but never in the middle of an evocation. The thought of doing this seems terrifying, but that is also what makes it sound so attractive.

5 Likes

I’m unsure, the DMT is far too overriding that it could exceed further than what you even had in place.

When I broke through, I was just there with the entities. I couldn’t identify (I could describe their features) them but they were gigantic and friendly. Welcoming me to their dimension and we traveled through a space wormhole. It was full on.

Please give it a go, I’d like to hear how it could go.

4 Likes

I have used both lsd and 4-aco-dmt during my ritual workings. With acid, my astral hearing turns on, so i have some really great interactions with spirits.

4-aco doest last as long and i tend to yawn alot. Acid is guaranteed 12 hours,and easily the best psychedelic high for me personally.

1 Like

9 grams of potent cubensis makes you experience all kinds of awesome spirits. Some extremely nice, others beyond sinister. I miss them entheogens.

3 Likes

Why did you stop using Cubensis ??

Tell me more about these entities you contacted … @Oneis3

@Nicolas_Tomas I never intended to stop, i just havent come across any for a while. It was nuts man. Like 6 or 7 years ago dabs just started surfacing more and i went to my shroom guy. He had this liquid nitrogen weed extract that was 98% thc, that my first dab ever. I bought a half oz of shrooms from the guy, also very superior quality.

I made it home and needless to say i had a bad case of the munchies. My roommate were sleeping, they both had work the following morning so i decided to quietly trip balls while they slept.

Munched on some shrooms… had the munchies so munched on a few more. Figured i’d start out with some old school mario cart and after about 30 minutes everything slowed way the fuck down, and i got that " oh fuck its kicking in" body load and lay down on my bed face in my pillow.

Next thing i know the pillow explodes into a fracturalized geometric hurricane of colors the completely engulfed me… i was “out to lunch”, completely seperate from this reality and i went to an entirely different realm. I was greeted by what i can only describe as a bunch of little elf creatures euphoricly telling me the meaning of life, which i remember being a kind of mantra “build, create, build create”.

I was enfulfed by the euphoric blanket of the cosmos and it was literally the happiest place id ever been. I guess this place made me so happy i started screaming at the top of my lungs into my pillow, their presence and message was so amazing i was screaming loud enough to wake all my roommates.

“BANG BANG BANG” on my wall, and i sit up immediatly as i realize i was screaming and i woke up bob. I was frying hard and i got up to walk around the house. I was uncontrollably speaking in tounges, like i was speaking the entities language, which sounded primative and strange, yet it had such a deepness to it.

So im walking around the house at night, speaking in tounges when all of a sudden im looking in on a sinister reptilian being. And i get the feeling this thing dosent want to be seen, it was working on some advanced computer like system, and its presence was most unwelcoming.

Im not sure exactly what that was but I know its agenda was not for the intention of the wellness of humanity.

After that happened my cat came up to me and wigged out. Hopped on my lap, hopped off, hopped on, hopped off like 4 times then the cat started running. But the weird thing was everywhere my eyes glanced was where the cat ran to.

Ive had other really cool experiences with psychedelics, each one different, but positive or negative experience i always learn a lot from them and always allows me to apply positive changes to my life. Entheogens are definately wise teacher and should always be respected.

7 Likes

Ive done mushroons in a large group ritual setting and several small group rituals as well. Those were cool and intense too. Goddamn i miss it. Been wanting to grow my own.

1 Like

Wow, for me that dose is quite high and I do not know if it is recommended for all people. Many people have psychotic outbreaks with high doses of psilocybin.

Did you go through some purge phase to be able to use the mushroom magically?

I have worked with ayahuasca (not magically, but religiously) and had to go through a very intense period of purges before the plant reveals its spiritual side.

@Epimonos I agree, its not for everyone. I did sort of know what to expect. I was tired of just doing an eighth, i felt i wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Also im the kind of person where if there a mind altering substance in front of me, i tend to do as much as possible. I like to be fucked the fuck up lol. Kind of go overboard with everything like that.

6 days clean off hard drugs tho, ive ran with that strongly for the last 9 years. My mind is clear as a bell and 1 day literally feels like a whole week to me. Doing good for the first time in a long long time. Lucifer kicks ass.

3 Likes

All I’m going to say is - Yes, it works.
All I’m going to add is - I don’t recommend it.

Experience : Smoking DMT during the peak of a 2 tab acid trip and attempting to evoke Michael and Samael.

2 Likes

Tell us about it