Evocation BlackList Pt. 5/6: Twisted Power

The first time we get our power-cherries popped is the true initiation into the LHP imo.

2 Likes

This has resonance for me as I go through my Kundalini challenge. Thank you.

4 Likes

Invocation of Eternity

Peak experience. Borderline self realization.
I feel immense power and like im towering over the galaxies watching them. I am a being that is both omnipotent, and so far removed from time and humanity.
Reality warps around me. There is Darkness and Prolonged time Inside me.
One moment is stretched out indefinitely in my mind.

“I Am Eternity. Ageless and limitless. I can create reality or Warp and Destroy it as i please. You have this same power within you. Course it through your veins and you will not die. Your body is Eternal. It has forgotten this fact. Wake up the God within your body. Evoke and invoke the power if Eternity that is in every cell within. That is all.”

I take the Power from Eternity. And i command him to depart. He does not depart, and a struggle ensues lolol

End of Invocation

8 Likes

Sounds like pretty intense stuff. This is really awesome work.

1 Like

Indeed, I’d love if the series would continue lol.

2 Likes

It will :joy:
had a minor interruption

3 Likes

Oh? Hope everything is ok.

1 Like

You already know it is @JezebelleMoon

1 Like

Invocation of Time

The first phrase that pops in my mind is,
“The Gatekeepers of Time”. A group of 4 beings from Pluto, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn.
They are equivalet to Archdemons, with Time himself being over them.

I feel pretty damn…young. Its odd because i feel young and Old and Ageless at the same time. Im looking over the Blue streams of time knowing that i can speed them up, slow them down, or stop them altogether. I also see that all time streams intersect each other like a Highway/Interstate with warps around some that represent magicians trying to manipulate the time stream…with minor success.

With every action, the streams change and reconnet with each other. Like the Tesseract in that Space Movie Interstellar.

I see a grim reaper like figure. Very Saturnian. Sitting on a Throne in the middle of a Bronze Clock. Thats Raquel, the Planetary Demon of Saturn.

He holds a Hourglass figurine in his right hand and a scythe in the Left. The sands of time are about to run out, but he flips the device around, thus starting the process over again. He chuckles and laughs.

(Something he says but doesnt want typed)

I see a desert with Infinite Sand blowing in the wind…Raquel standing in the Hellish breeze clothed in black, scythe in hand.

The Sands of Time are infinite…
Need more Time? Go to the Desert that lies in mouth of Behemoth

End of Vision

End of Invocation

3 Likes

Next stop, my homeboy Death

1 Like

Invocation of Death

I feel devoid of all life energy and instead i am generating a symbiotic, black, energy that sustains me and produces a cold/uncaring/harsh and EXTREMELY predatory view of the world

This energy is what sustains beings like Death in Universe D, its origin.
At the same time, i feel full of life energy as well.
Pure Death energy is predatory and instunctual.

I am Silent. I do not speak because i have not a mouth. There seems to be a device that is connected to my head that is a mind control mechanism for death to induce that mindset and control him.

There is a emotional coldness that is apt for black magic. This is what it means to become Death.

End of Invocation

3 Likes

Invocation of Life

I feel a trickster/slightly sinister energy that enjoys fucking with people. Very solid and powerful but not easily influenced.

I sense a regenerative energy that thrives off other life and healthy things. I also sense a serious albeit selfish energy that is determined to make those it shares its energy with bow to its will.
If you want Life, you will Bow to Life.
Thats it. No debate. No discussion.

I do not take kindly against those that are trying to defy my Will. I will call my Brother, Death to submit those who are weak enough to defy me and fail. Immortality is possible, but only if you have a strong enough will to resist me.

Life is the Law. But Live under a Strong will.
-Spirit of Life, 2018

End of Invocation

3 Likes

Invocation of Transdimensionality

rick-morty-time-ball-2

This was the first thing that came to my mind.

I feel like im getting in sync with ALL versions of myself. I can see them faintly with my Third Eye.
The sensation is like Vibrating Steel. I breathe, we all breathe.

I am in a space similar to Schrodingers Cat. I see these black orbs flying here and there. Some stopping to look at me, others moving on.

My Aura is overlapping with all the different versions of me that exists. I merge them into one. The Transdimensional Self.

“Now there is no longer I, but We. Us. There is no seperation for We are One within ourselves.”
If that sounds like some creepy sci fi shit then you are right because thats how its coming off.

I feel like i am subtly aware of what is going on between each of us and in our lives individually and we are coming up with ways to help each other.

I command them to give me their power, and as they do so, they depart.

I return to this reality.

End of Invocation

2 Likes

First Part of The Invocations are DONE! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

NEXT UP: 7 Hells in 10 Places

Im off to attend to a beautiful distraction that popped up in my life

In high pitched voice, riding away on moped
Toodaloo muthafuckas :metal:

4 Likes

When you invoked Enlightenment, did he really say the black flame part in parentheses or did you add that in after the invocation was done?

1 Like

Lolololol bro…
The understanding of what he meant came to me while i did the invocation. I added it in parentheses so i wouldnt forget it.

And its also him

1 Like

aight.
That means that there IS a demonic aspect to ENLIGHTENMENT.

Oh I’m going to fuck the new-age fluff bunnies and self-help dudebro mystics with that HAHAHAHA

1 Like

But hey you didn’t forget about this did you?

1 Like

Well…time to start on this Again I see.
In 30 min or less imma Evoke the Soul of The 7 Hells in 10 Places and make a Pact.
Stay Tuned

1 Like

Invocation of The 10 Hells in 7 Places

Invocation:

We are The Beast out of the Sea. The Seven Heads of The Dragon united as one. We see all and we know all. Your Dragon Eye is open and sees all as we see it.

Hell expands itself constantly and we will break forth and claim new terrirtory on the Earth. The Devil is within. The Mind of The Devil is within. Fuck knowing the Mind of God or your God-Mind, use the Devil Mind.

It is through this that you arise to unleash Chaos and Hell and Destroy the Universe thus bringing Anti Cosmic reign on Earth.

The Word of the New Aeon is Tzelacopapharatan which means ‘Awakening of The Devil’
God has forsaken this planet and we come to reclaim it.

Soul of The 10 Hells in 7 Places
I am Dragos. The Universal Dragon. Father of All Dragons. I am the Qlippoth and I am Also rhe Sephiroth in its Darker aspects

I am the many fanged Dragon. I am the Touch of Death and Bringer of Life.
I spew forth Demons from my Mouth and consume them to be born anew. I am the Wordless Aeon.

I am the Dragon that continously Devours its tail. I am Ouroboros.

Pact for Full Knowledge and Power/protection of Dragos and The 10 Hells in 7 Places

sigil%20(20)

End of Invocation

Notes:
That wore me the fuck out. Period.
But its done and i call on them more extensively now for Ascent, empowerment, etc.
This sigil also grants access to the Pact for others of you as well And serves as documentation that indeed the pact was done.

2 Likes