Evocation BlackList Pt. 5/6: Twisted Power

BOOM! There you go @Epsilon_The_Imperial

Now…take all those elements and combine them, but without the typical forms of them (Light, Sound, chaos,etc)

What do you have?

1 Like

Void?

1 Like

Close.
You have the common Aethyric…

Wait for it…

Matter, that makes them up and leads back to the void :joy:

1 Like

Confused yet?:joy:

1 Like

A bit lol.

1 Like

But to answer your question:
That matter is a meaty thread of energy that contains the Data needed to answer a question and ask a question. That Data is programmed to return to its source, the Void, upon rejection.

If it is accepted, the data condenses into what we know as Light, Sound, Chaos, etc and serves to empower LHP magicians.

If it is rejected, it simply returns to Source (the Void)

2 Likes

Ah, the primordial forces (light, darkness, sound, death, etc.) are all lower condensations of a higher Aethyric Matter?

So most matter is a lower form of matter than Aethyric Matter?

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

So most matter are even lower condensations than the primordial forces?

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Now that makes sense! Lol. Thanks man, continue with the work. :grin:

1 Like

Invocation of Mathematics

The Collective Consciousness has a Disdain for Mathemagics because they dont understand that a spirit is in the Numbers, Characters and formulae that they use and read. Thats why its so confusing.

Take For Example:
X = 6 ÷ N

For most people, this gives them a headache. However for magicians, this is a tool and a Method of precise Conjuration/invocation/ and execration.

Break the formula down into its elemental components and form a sigil of it.
Evoke the Spirit and Assign it a Task or ask it for better understanding of the problem.
If you are in class, then mentally invoke the being in your mind. You will start to see the letters differently.

Should you need a precise Execration, write the Formula of Precision over the Sigil of the Baneful Spirit you call.

Formula of Precision
Sigma!= 666÷(9)x

Use numerology to determine the energies of numbers that form your intent. Then Trace them over the candle/sigil/ what have you.

End of Invocation

Note:
That was different. I pulled the Spirit of Math from the Collective Unconscious, evoking it like a Archetype.
I am not sure about that “Formula of Precision” but it seems dope as hell :joy:

2 Likes

The Sigma sign looks like this:

1 Like

Wait, but the spirit of math still exists outside the psyche/Collective Unconscious right? You just sort of pulled it through those things to communicate with you?

1 Like

Invocation of Power

" Everything you want can be achieved through me. I am the End of your cause and the Beginning. You need me whether you like it or not. I change you, i change circumstances, but i am like a hostage princess in a castle. I must be taken. I cannot leave of my own accord. You must TAKE me. Devour me. Absorb me into you. Let me get you high off the rapture i induce."

I sense Raw Power. But…its not apparent. Its almost silent. It has a very sexual undertone to it. Sexual energy is the root of power. What is the Root of Sexual Energy?
Life Energy.
I sense Shakti in the Distance.
Shes here.

“Seperate the Sexual sensation from the energy in and of itself and you have Power. Cleanse the Root Chakra of your Lust and You shall have power. The Ida and Pingala Nadis do not seperate and make room for Kundalini, but they seperate Lust from Power and meet again in the Ajna to form the Fiery Current that Shiva pours fourth Destroying all that is and exists. The Feminine is Sexual Sesnation. The Masculine is the Sepration and Sifting of that. What do you feel now? A hot column of energy rising up like a pillar through your chakras? That is power.”
—Shakti, 2018

The Root Chakra generates power. Cleanse it and develop it. You walk the Path of Unlimited Power. You are the Path of Unlimited Power.

End of Invocation

9 Likes

It does and Doesnt lol.
Its just a change of perspective

1 Like

So the spirits exist within both?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

So the spirits are both internal and external, they are all with us, yet they inhabit the reality we create.

1 Like

One of my favourite quotes is by Roseanne Barr, “No-one gives you power - you just take it.”

Seems fitting here. :+1:

Great stuff! :smiley:

5 Likes