Everytime I channel:

Seems like, everytime I channel or work with Asmodeus ,lately, I end up with a raging hard on. What’s up with that? Anyone? Possible Explanation…

It has come to my attention that it’s not just him though, but others as well

1 Like

Possession activates all power centers in my experience. Channeling for me, is a mild possession or a wisp through, like fingertips gliding over silk. It can definitely activate sensual centers and use this type of empowerment for an energy source. Could be they noticed an imbalance while occupying your space and are nicely saying work on this chakra or reclaim this power. if it’s not then maybe, they got a hey, so I’m free for the next hour, sup?! Some guys gotta take pills instead of channel for that. Not the worst day ever lol

2 Likes

The brush, pass through has been my experience, also.

Lol… Well, before all of this, I’ve been feeling rather uncomfortable for being turned on… Or just “O’h…that again” or a “blah” attitude towards erections or being “key up”. But, it’s like I’m not even compelling to do anything with it, & have actually been told not to, a time or two.

Maybe they want you to do a ritual with semen retention and are giving you the heads up. Haha

1 Like

I do need to build up my count. Been doing a lot of half hearted wanking lately, my heart just hasn’t been into it. Still… Running low… Lol. Retaining some would be a good thing.

Good luck, not wanking it, till your whole heart is in it to win it.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie this thread made my day lol :rofl:

2 Likes

Erm well he gave me a horny dream before i woke up this morning and i had to help myself afterwards lol
He’s very sexually arousing. I don’t fight it :laughing:

1 Like