Everyone likes free [CLOSED]

Would anyone like a free tarot reading? I’m a beginner but we all have to start somewhere. Started with my family already and results are pretty accurate. I should’ve been doing this shit. It’s a beautiful tool. STEP RIGHT UP!

8 Likes

Would love a reading

1 Like

I’d love to have one, thanks!

1 Like

If possible, thanks

1 Like

Yes, please.

2 Likes

I want a reading if there is space

1 Like

id like one

1 Like

I would love a reading to if possible. Thank you.
My question is what will it take to repair my relationship with V.

1 Like

I’d like one too, please

1 Like

Me please if you don’t mind

1 Like

Ah yes, right on time. I would love one if you are not full.

1 Like

Would love one if and when you have time!

1 Like

Can I have one?

1 Like

Gonna turn this question on you; would YOU like a free reading?

2 Likes

May I please get a reading?

1 Like

Sign me up :grin:

1 Like

I’ll take one please. I would like to know if my craft is improving.

1 Like

I would like a general reading. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d like a reading.

My questions are as follows:

1. I am not sure what I should do for money. What is in line with my life’s purpose? Should I pursue the line of work I went to school for or do something else? What is something that would seem like a perfect fit for me where I’d never struggle for money again? How can I find the right people who could make things happen for me?

2. Social skills. Is there anything in the cards for friendships, relationships, lovers, soulmates, people who will always be there for me, etc.? Having friends always sounded nice but people push me away and I’ve never been interested in dating and romance but I figure I’d ask anyway since what I feel now may not be what the spirits see years down the line. The constant unintentional frowning isn’t helping either. Even if I were to have friends and romance, I don’t know how I’d meet them since I don’t really leave the house much so it would take something important for me to make me go looking around town for them.

I’m not really sure what I’m doing with my life and some guidance, direction and insight would be great.

1 Like

I would love one too

1 Like