Ever Killed With Magick?

Those friends I know that I’ve met in person, my family that raised me and loves me, other family and myself; any that would harm even one of these physically or spiritually do not exist to me. That which does not exist to me that is harmful, are a consideration.

2 Likes

Beelzebub has done that with me too. Two times, a big fly suddenly appeared in my room in the dead of winter. One time both me and my daughter saw it materialize right in front of me between my outstretched arms. That was weird. But my daughter was standing right next to me and saw it appear too so i know im not crazy!

3 Likes

Well I tried his enn today and staring at the sigil, had half of my sandwich to offer x

Waiting for his signals

Here is why I love chaos magick in vinegar jars x the targets ill will towards you comes out in the open so they look like the ones to blame and their elimination seems legit to everyone x

Counting days now …

1 Like

Why don’t we work together to get to the root of this. If you reeeealllly don’t want to hurt your friend then maybe we can find another way. If it was me I’d just send everything back to its source in hopes the death curse went back to its true originator and not to the pawn being used by that source.

3 Likes

At the same time, I’d have a hard time not killing the person trying to hurt my family. Like the example of having a loaded gun when a gunman is shooting at me and my family. That’s why I own guns in the first place, so I can kill them first in self defense should the need arise. I’d say magick isn’t much different, although there are other non-lethal ways to disarm. I just think I’d want to end it quickly.

3 Likes

I have done that. Sending the spells back and just fighting that way. I am glad that someone understands my position. But you’re right. I have to protect my family. We’ll see if it starts up again tonight. If not, I’ll leave it be. If it does… well… so be it.

3 Likes

Update So I spoke to him yesterday pretending to be angry over a case he had assigned himself from our office and had basically ruined it.

He sounded dead like he could not even defend himself.I understood the vinegar was working.The blades and the pins and the seal of focalor were just kicking in motion.

He was found lurking in our building on Monday so I pounced on him and asked him why he was in the building when we had told him our office was closed.After that I left a note with the security not to let him into the cafe in our building unless we gave permission.That bastard had been making his clients sit there pretending the cafe was a facility because of “his” office he was treating them too.

Now the urine and vinegar did a wonderful alchemical thing.

Even when I mixed urine with honey in domination spells it worked wonders.

There was no contact from him today.

He is fading out slowly.Plus the Saturn seal I bound him with has let his creditors loose on him as well as the people he has taken money from in the name of investments.

In the 8 years we knew him his fraudulent side was never exposed.Yet it took the jar hoodoo just one or two weeks to expose him and even turn everyone against him.

I will continue the updates.If the jar works I have a dozen other people to punish for their unfairness to us in the past 6 months.

Always use hoodoo jars with witch bottles x it keeps negative side effects away and you can watch people burn for their deeds while sipping champagne peacefully in your sofa.

15 Likes

@Lotuslouvena I’m following your story with interest. Never had the need to make a vinegar/sour jar before, only honey jars, which always worked Well, but I need to now. Only problem is, where to store a sour jar. I’ve heard you should not store it near you as the negative energy can rub off but my problem is I don’t live alone so privacy is difficult. If I store it anywhere other than my bedroom, others will see it most likely so…I’m stuck. Could I not just wrap it in something and store at the bottom of a dark cupboard or underneath a dresser in my room?

• List item
2 Likes

Oh you will love the effects of urine plus vinegar!

No, it’s not a negative jar.The urine in there is to protect you from the target and dominate them as it is Your urine.The vinegar attacks the target.

My vinegar jars are safely stashed in innocent looking shoe cupboards and boxes.Just lock the cupboard.

And make a witch jar as a precaution so no new attacks occur.

12 Likes

Another word of advice people,
Prevention is better than cure.The minute you smell a rat bind a person with these jars so they are exposed quickly with minimum damage to you.

If you know your boss or client will be difficult best to do a domination jar in advance.I just keep one jar ready and keep dropping new people into it as the need arises.

Pairing radionics with hoodoo jars is also good x

11 Likes

Well I my case it’s not to protect me - I want to make a sour jar to sour the relationship between two people and cause a breakup…

1 Like

Yep then the urine will help to protect you from the side effects of the spell.Theybwill both be under your command and you can even step in as an innocent peacemaker later only to make things worse.

Dominate, divide and rule and destroy!

6 Likes

Try using the freezer spell or the one where you tie up the persons name in a cows tongue with baneful sigils and black thread.

3 Likes

You are amazjng! Thanks for your advice. I have not really had to do much protection because i never do bad to people so I never thought much about protection besides the basic practices. I see how wrong i was in my assumption of safety. Thank you.

1 Like

I have added Sulfur to this oh toxic smell…

2 Likes

How do you make a witch bottle exactly?

This is where we mages all go wrong.I spent the worst 6 months of my life just now because I did not realise that I need to prepare for the worst.Now I am making witch bottles for all my premises where I can be hit by magic even our farmhouse for holidays which belongs to my dad.

The witch bottle is like an advance anti-virus.It will expose your hidden enemies so you can take further action.A Mage must always be on the alert.

10 Likes

creative! I added dog poo once which I found in the park.The target smelt like dog poo for ages after that and got fired.

10 Likes

You will need sage, rosemary, lavender pins and needles, blades (the ones you often use for shaving perhaps) your nail clippings and your own Urine. Combine all these ingredients with the intent of cleaning out your life of parasites feeding on your energy and those who are blocking you.

The herbs in the jar are optional.As long as you have sharp things like needles and blades in your urine and you can hide the jar somewhere , you will feel the difference in exactly one hour.I

No need for any fancy entity stuff either.Just add your intention to the jar.

I found this link useful What is a Witch Bottle? The Lore & Folk Magick of the Witches' Bottle. – Sabbat Box

17 Likes