Ever Killed With Magick?

“Why” is a concern only for my curiosity and it alonr

2 Likes

I’m only going to address this part, with a repost:

All is one, as ancient Eastern scripture teaches, and as many a mystic and mage has experienced.

And we are all one with the source of ALL life, therefore all life emanates forth from us.

Therefore, killing some bastards, in large or small numbers, and provided you do it with magick to affirm you’re acting as a god and not a mere ape, is like blowing your nose - removal of self-created but unwanted material.

So, blowing your nose usually feels pretty good, same thing. :man_shrugging:

46 Likes

I meant it only from the point of some people may be willing to share how but not why they did it. Some reasons are just too personal.

1 Like

Im sorry. Is there a question there? Are you asking why i did it? I am trying to word my response to not sound … like an arrogant bitch. But if that is what you are asking me to answer I might not be able to do that.

6 Likes

Sigh… i made a command…

2 Likes

2 people died 1 people become disabled and palsied
why i do that
i hate them Fuck them, annoying shit
my feeling ehm
die you fuck ! LOL

how i do that?
invoke hades god of underworld
thats most succesfull rite

another one i try to invoke bael! but not to kill only give him lesson

18 Likes

I didnt. I was the friend. He brought it upon himself, I was naive and didnt expect his addiction would compel him to do that. He wasnt the best person, but Im sure the crack addiction caused him to do it. I went on about my life, and every time I thought about him I was angry about it and … after a while I forgot about it.

This past fall, I was talking with a relative of a neighbor who went to my high school, and we talked about people we knew in high school, and he was one that came up in conversation. Thats when she told me that he died a year prior to due to his lungs collapsing.

At this point, I realized that it was his choice, although I urged him once or twice to get rid of the habit, or at least stick to pot, in the end he didnt listen obviously.

Again, a lot of the time we bring it upon ourselves. However, if you want to cause someone to give into habits, there are plenty of spirits who will assist.

5 Likes

You don’t have to answer anything. Some things are personal

6 Likes

I did answer it. I told you (general you not specific you) in another post… My most damaging spells do not require any tools. No candles. No bones or oils or hearts or anything. Nothing but rage, focus and intent. The mechanics of it? I am a goddess… Unending torment and mental manipulation via demons.

Now no one has to worry about him snapping and physically hurting them. No more mental abuse. No more manipulation or beatings. Now his family can sleep easy because they are not living in a nightmare filled with minefields. His mistake was getting my attention by being that way toward me and my daughter. He got her upset. He got me upset. He got my full attention. I’m sure you can relate to that.

26 Likes

Actually yes, these are the kinds of things I like to hear. Abusive fucks getting what they deserve is what I reserve baneful magick for.

20 Likes

Me too. I usually just help all those around me. But some people are just too toxic and destructive. If they are hurting those in my charge who I care about and won’t stop… then i stop them. It is very rare but… it happens.

11 Likes

I guess the answer from me is…
Ever killed with magick? No, not yet.
How did you do it? If I do it, the punishment will fit the crime.
How did I feel afterwards? Relieved probably. Regret is not an option, so if one does this they must do it with absolute conviction, and commitment. After that, it must be forgotten.

5 Likes

I freak alot of people out with my no feelings of remorse. My cold comments and my dead on accuracy. I also never forget you have crossed me/mine or never apologized for it… That is where you have kissed the Donkey in my books.

11 Likes

I have to agree, because you can’t say “Oh shit, I take it back.” So you’d better be sure it’s what you want to do. But it’s necessary sometimes. I have no issue with it. The situation just has to merit that kind of extreme in my opinion.

5 Likes

Tried ugly stick with no success. However there were a lot of steps involved and I think my mind was to far in a concious state from thinking and reading what to do next

1 Like

I have trouble following other people’s rituals… I always end up changing it around, pretty much just using their sigil and general outline

7 Likes

I killed with multiple entities as described in works of darkness and also shown in Mastering Black Magick video course, although I called upon different entities each time, to manifest different forms of death to fit the level of crime with th

The reason why was, power hungra politicians who exploited the good will of the people, spread lies and missinformarion to our population, and basically want us all to die out, and import sharia law, child marriage, as well as using tax payers money to gain favor with various corporations. Corruption, deceit, holding back our population through propaganda among a host of other things are reasons I consider valid for a Swift end, we don’t need no leaders other than the individuals themselves.

How I felt afterwards, no guilt, no remorse, only emotional stillness and emptiness.

30 Likes

There is no proof in an average persons mind that Magic works. I would like to agree with them, yes I am delusional and you get on your knees and pray to your god that is not picking up anytime soon. Their GOD allowed this to happen to them - Their Karmic Check was finally being cashed. I had nothing to do with this and oh my that is just terrible. There is no proof I killed anyone with Magick - However I do see where your GOD did not help your holier than thou stuck on your iphone sipping frappachino ass out.

I will say there are alot on coincidences… My the coincidences, dusting the black salt and graveyard dust off my hands my the coincidences.

17 Likes

What if… at some point in the future the occult is accepted as a legitimate science and you could be prosecuted for murder using black magick? It would be very difficult to prove. Can you imagine a squad of police remote viewing or astral traveling to gather evidence on such a thing?

13 Likes

Good point