Ever Killed With Magick?

Sounds awesome

1 Like

Sounds like a really good movie script/ screenplay for you aspiring film-makers or novelists out there!

4 Likes

I’ve wondered something similar. Less hypothetical is the case of “white light” witches or do-gooder vigilante magicians taking it upon themselves to bind or otherwise go after those of us who have thrown death curses. Isn’t everything we have ever done saved for all eternity in the Akashic Records? I created a topic talking about this and if a truly untraceable curse was possible, but didn’t really find any satisfactory answers.

3 Likes

I know nothing about Akashic Records. I haven’t even looked into it. One thing you can do is place defenses against white lighters who do that shit. I’m all about protection and defense, reversal, etc.

7 Likes

I have no personal experience with it but the basic concept is that all events (past, present, and future) are viewable on the astral plane. As such, the identity of a magickal killer can be discovered through remote viewing/astral projection/etcetera.

I do agree that protection and defense are a must no matter what, but the best defense would consist of avoiding the whole situation of having to defend in the first place by being untraceable.

8 Likes

Do you have a suggestion as to how to do that? I certainly have nothing in regards to that. My understanding of the astral, from experience, is that even thoughts are things there. The mere thought of killing your enemy is a tangible thing there. That’s one of my methods for manifesting in this plane, in fact: I create it first in the astral plane and see it being transmuted into its physical equivalent. If someone like yourself discovered a means to curse with no astral record of such an act, that person could sell every copy of his or her book and still have people on back order (hint hint).

3 Likes

My apologies I misread. That’s no way to go out. I have family that struggled with crack. Even I myself got caught up in the madness back in the 90’s luckily I was strong enough to pull myself out of that Hell.

10 Likes

(You might only do these steps if you are really convinced that there really has been something vicious going on it is done out of a love for moral purity- note that you can also completely put someone on their place without killing them- by using this ritual without the demonic part- so that they absolutely learn their lesson)

I did - and yes it was deadly - the full ritual here below not randomly - it is important to understand that even demons are about the righteousness of God.
Such as Sama-El for example would also stand for “Venom of God”
;

the angelic and demonic are fully linked when it comes to the construct of it- which I traveled through.
A very important theme in the whole unified mainframe of this seeming dual, yet unified construct is
“LOVE THY NEIGHBOR AS THYSELF” though the demonic offers a means of dealing with those that cross that line. Demons take your sense of --desire— for justice, (felt as anger, rage, whatever negative emotion you can name, is generally a desire towards it’s positive polarity)

Actually, there is a reason why these aspects are available in the Godhead, the angelic, demonic, etc
;
It are all usable parts of it that are there to use. Now important to know is that this is not about an attitude of
doing it because I can
; but because, vice needs to stop somewhere, in my case, what felt righteous was to do render the wrath of God to someone that had zero respect for life, a group rapist who thought it is ok to rape innocent girls. It was in Sweden, I heard it on the news on youtube. I did the ritual and that night I had a dream or vision about that guy being killed by other vicious people in a ‘fight’.;

Now, when you would kill someone,
and you don’t want to feel guilty towards the source, it is important to involve the source (the I AM-presence)
Which is your own Higher Cosmic Self which already is in control of all things, and just requires you to call upon it-of course you have your unique soul, in this oneness)

Archangels kill too, did you know that. I even have a book where Yeshua Christ makes certain people “yield the ghost” (life and teachings of the masters of the far east) basically, Yeshua Christ, by projecting
the purity of God, those that hold impurity so vividly have that being backfired at them.

What I did in a ritual was to call upon the Almighty I AM-presence, ask it to assist me with every single aspect of the ritual so that it would be executed to perfect, and to add anything necessary towards that goal.
Basically I used the universal circle - did the lbrp (lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram), BRH (Banishing ritual of the Hexagram) the rose cross, the invisibility cross exercise. (I cannot confirm at this moment whether this works with the solomonic cirlce, maybe it does, but it is crucial not to skip any part in this ritual, especially the one related to the Christ-see why here below)

Invisibility Cross Exercise (ICE)
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)

and said,

dear Almighty I AM-presence, I greet you in supreme respect, love and gratitude, and through you to all assisting that would come through.
This is very very important, it defines the quality and therefore also clarity of the relationship that you have to these aspects of the God-Mind, which you integrally are connected to- they are aspects of yourself-most directly, literally.))

then ask
Archangel Michael to assist me to balance out all the forces and energies, and to make sure that I don’t build up any negative karma. If necessary he then brings in other archangels to balance the forces.
Next I ask the source to remove any form of protection from the evildoer I am to deliver the wrath of God towards, and ask to the source that all protection would be removed from that person, and I ask archangel Michael to make sure that what is being delivered, arrives with maximal velocity, completely and totally- I ask for it to be unstoppable. Next, I ask the Almighty I am-presence, and say, dear Almighty I AM-presence, through you, do I wish to call forth, in supreme respect, love and gratitude, demons v, w, x, y , z (note that you might wish to include, Satan (grounding your individuality into the Universe), Lucifer (grounding your relationship to the overall Universe) and Leviathan (the core principle of transformation)

(and bless them with the fullness of the christ-which is, mind you, the divine heart of God, which will make them reflect a most benevolent attitude towards you, and have a most positive relation with them- (the christ stands for
equality-oneness-truth-respect-sovereignty-love) which are the main principles of your own heart, since the christ is what your heart chakra is represented as- which they will reflect back to you, as well-as mirrors of attitude - and you can ask the almighty I AM-presence to a. help also through all of your archetypĂȘs (angelic, etc
) make sure that you don’t build any negative karma, and b. to have their wrath, destruction, (
)
be delivered
(what you may wish to add here in a blind evocation is 'all the demons of wrath, destruction, death, vice, murder
)

according to the WILL-LAW-JUSTICE-PURITY-POWER-PERFECTION-ORDER of God, and anything that lacks anything short of these qualities in the person will then be ‘devoured’ or attacked by these very demons.

Then you may close with dear Almighty I AM-presence,
supreme thanks, love , respect and gratitude to you and through you to all assisting.
(mentioning it again - this is very very important, it defines the quality and therefore also clarity of the relationship that you have to these aspects of the God-Mind, which you integrally are connected to- they are aspects of yourself-most directly, literally.))

Then doing the
Invisibility Cross
the Rose Cross
BRH
LBRP

Invisibility Cross Exercise (ICE)
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP)

Another example: Apollo is a Sun-God, his own counteraspect that he works with is called Apollyon a left hand-destroyer- of which Apollo is in control. Ever Demon is watched over by unified with an Archangel in reality, and Archangel Michael brings you the right Archangel or even Angel for every demon you spawn.

Like that, you can feel guiltless towards the source, and know you have embodied the righteousness of God.

For indeed, it is yourself you have to face at the end of the day
; and you want to sleep being at peace.
Afterwards it feels peaceful, if you know it was legitimate
;

Then let the energies flow through you.
It then feels like a relief, rather than a burden.
You are then a delivered of divine justice in a particular way.

23 Likes

If I ever discover the secret of performing untraceable curses, rest assured I would promptly turn anyone who’s even looked at me sideways into a smoldering pile of ashes and gleefully embark on my fearless plot for world domination, err, give it free of charge to the worldwide magickal community. :innocent:

10 Likes

Lol then send it right on to me. Hell I don’t even care if I can be tracked astrally, as long as it’s not by the cops :rofl:

7 Likes

I did try baneful magic a number of times. For example a mild working in response to a nasty speech after an internship; I wouldn’t have any issue if the judgment stayed on the fact that I did poorly
 Besides not even being hired for a minor job that I would’ve been able (and preferred) to do.
Another, stronger (although specifying that I favored the end goal above possible harm), was to stop vandalism acts preventing me to use Internet.
There’s a little “to do” list in my mind but I somewhat leave it taking cobwebs.

1 Like

I find killing with “magik” to be unimaginative, there’s so many things worse than death.

12 Likes

Won’t you go to hell or get punished if u kill someone using a curse or sum shit

That would depend on you. Are you simply being a dick, or are you taking Karma into your own hands? Personally, I don’t curse someone unless they’ve personally wronged me, and I usually leave some method for the individual to break the curse themselves without help, IF they’re sharp enough to figure it out. I have no mercy, tolerance, nor empathy for the willfully stupid, cowards, thieves, bureaucrats, the weak of mind, or the belligerent. They’re all equally flammable in my eyes.

13 Likes

I personally have many people I wanna curse, but idk if I’m doing it for the right reason

2 Likes

Unfortunately, man, only you can answer that one.

4 Likes

How bout if dis bitch was being a dickhead to me and shit

Depends, if she, say, cheated on you, go for it, if it’s just some random bitch with an undeserved attitude, throw some bad luck at her, and cease to acknowledge her existence.

4 Likes

Bad luck spell???

1 Like

You’d be surprised at the power mundanity has to cause utter madness.

6 Likes