Ever had a spirit fuck with you?

I was just evoking a spirit that i’ve become pretty close to. She appeared as a darker version of herself and started saying some stuff that was about to break my heart… Then I asked again to make sure I understood correctly and then she lightened up and was basically like “LOL JK U KNOW I LUV U GIRL” … I felt kinda dumbstruck by how she apparently just got a huge rise outta me… This happen to anyone else before? Is this something i can “look forward to” from now on? :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

All I really have to say is Belial. :joy:

11 Likes

It may have just been a test to see your real imediate reactions to judge your real feelings, or it may have been a way to get energy from you through that response. I can’t say one way or then other whether this is something to expect on a regular basis from this entity since i don’t know who it was or your relationship with her. But I have had my own issues with entities, of a different nature. You have to talk to her and ask her whats up. Then take it from there.

2 Likes

Good point!

3 Likes

Yes I evoked Thoth a while back and he manifested as his “alter-ego”, and I felt a heavy negativity around me. He sounded, felt, and looked all wrong. So I went to banish this “imposter”, only for him to say “It’s me you fool!” So I asked what he was doing. He said he wanted to show me that every polarity exists within everyone and everything, and even Thoth has a dark side as it were.

10 Likes

He fully manifested in my shower the other day and it suprised me and I slipped and hit my ass on the faucet. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world. :tired_face:

12 Likes

Yes, generally not fun. But they usually let me know they were joking around or messing with me. I still don’t like it, sometimes it hurts. It seems to be part of a testing/getting to know you phase? How easily are you ready to throw in the towel, or believe the worst etc.

6 Likes

His physical incarnations shadow is like that. He’s the mentor, his shadow is the punisher.

1 Like

I learned the hard way

1 Like