Eshu the trickster god

Eshu will help me if I invoke him?
Or he just helps only for black ppl?

As far as I know, they can help anybody regardless of color, but it must be said that you should approach them respectfully. That said, the kind of deities I’m talking about might not be exactly the same ones you’re referring to in your question, as I’m talking about the Exus of African-Brazilian religions ( “Exus” is the plural form of “Exu”, in Portuguese). Even in these religions, there is some difference in opinions as to what exactly they are. I have seen people refer to Exu as one deity of many aspects, and others that believe they are a category of spirits/entities. In any case, at least in these religions (imagine a Brazilian version of Voodoo and Santeria), there are many different Exus you can interact with. In conclusion, I don’t think that skin color is taken into account when these entities decide to help people or not, but you should really do some research about what exactly you’re trying to contact, and how to do it properly, as this/these god/s and the way to contact them might differ from religion to religion. Maybe you can find something useful here in BALG.

4 Likes

Well, EA Koetting worked with Eleggua, as described in his book Baneful Magick, and Eshu is considered to be an aspect of Ellegua, so I don’t think race matters to the ATR spirits, contrary to what their worshippers claim. I’m white, but have been approached to work with the Voodoo LWA by the spirits themselves, for example.

3 Likes

Thank u❤️

1 Like

Thank u❤️

1 Like