Eric Conlon Interview

The latest interview is very educational.
Well balanced and speaks volumes.

Anyone wanting a deeper understanding of Earth Religions of the Voudon type and learning the similarities with Palo would do well to get onboard before it gets taken down

He Speaks Truth behind the essence of the healing philosophy… and the unity of spiritual an ritual principle.

His entry into Palo is facinating.
My desire too is for the betterment of things and dealing with the malign.

This has to be the closest version of a pathworking i have ever found.

The philosophy and essence of it and messages were like ‘coming home’

Very familiar indeed.

Great questions were asked and it flowed well.

I got a real sense of the spirit realm and what space the spirits work through… for me it was quite personal and recharging…

There are many powers in the Congo Currents.
I recently had the name AGWE and found that it is a family in several lineages…

Any more interviews like this would be of interest.

To me, the best interview up to date.

Regardless the audio issue I liked enormously the words of this man.

His explanations and insights about the system of Palo Mayombe are priceless.

The thing that I liked the most is their approach to the issues of life,
in relation with a focus on the things that are really of importance in our life, in the most physical way, such Health and welfare, and having the necessary to maintain ourselves and our community. In other words the primal needs of every human being.

This brings to my mind a statement that was made in another topic in the Forum, (I think one named “Master Race”) in which one of the members said something like “If their magick is so strong then why don’t they use it to change their situation?”

I think they don’t want to do it. They don’t need to.

They are happy as long as they have health, food, sleep, and some fun, and they really don’t need anything of the things we believe we need.

Simply to apply our western understanding of life to them is incorrect.

Definitely, a sincere vision of spirituality which I think we should take into account that message as a means to better and expand our understanting about existence as a whole.

Satiety and contentment and bliss do not provide motivation for defense magick nor the motivation to go have discipline to train. The Shaolin Monks are a great example for many reasons if you know their story. A lone Indian warrioir skilled in chi work taught them much so they were no longer soft targets… but their overthrow and dissolution needs to be embraced… ie what lead up to it etc… to learn where the ey did some things they could have done better…

There is a need for a form of martial arts discipline magick

Yeah

Well, Self-Defense I think it’s included within the continuation of health and welfare. So it’s a primal need of sentient beings.

Well, I wasn’t saying that their lifes were complete satisfied securing only their basic needs but their religion and magickal interaction with their reality gives them the motivation they need to walk through life and also provides them with the knowledge and wisdom of the nature of things.

Regarding what you has said about Martial Arts, I think if you have practised some of them you’ll realize how the practice improves your magickal abilities in a very passive way.

Conversely, if you have developed magickal skills it’s more or less easy to apply them to your techniques, but I suppose this could come more naturally to some people than others.

I have always wonder if there is some entity that focuses entirely in Martial Disciplines and how improve them magickally.

Even, I’ve always imagined being taught the Arts of War of the Angelic Hosts, reviving the myths of the wars in heaven. :slight_smile:

You are on to something with what you said here.

Many Palero’s, Santero’s and Babalawo’s have in fact used it to change their life. Many can’t seem to change much.

Bottom line, look for those who are not con artists and who do live well and you might have found someone to work with.

The other thing to consider is this… if you roll in the mud with pigs, you are bound to get dirty. Many practitioners specialize in negative workings. They will tell you that it doesn’t effect them as all they have to do is their cleanings. But as I have evaluated them, it does indeed affect them.

There is beauty in these Religions and there is also a lot of con artistry. I’ve been involved with them for over 16 years. Buyer be ware.

[quote=“Izual, post:4, topic:299”]To me, the best interview up to date.

Regardless the audio issue I liked enormously the words of this man.

His explanations and insights about the system of Palo Mayombe are priceless.

The thing that I liked the most is their approach to the issues of life,
in relation with a focus on the things that are really of importance in our life, in the most physical way, such Health and welfare, and having the necessary to maintain ourselves and our community. In other words the primal needs of every human being.

This brings to my mind a statement that was made in another topic in the Forum, (I think one named “Master Race”) in which one of the members said something like “If their magick is so strong then why don’t they use it to change their situation?”

I think they don’t want to do it. They don’t need to.

They are happy as long as they have health, food, sleep, and some fun, and they really don’t need anything of the things we believe we need.

Simply to apply our western understanding of life to them is incorrect.

Definitely, a sincere vision of spirituality which I think we should take into account that message as a means to better and expand our understanting about existence as a whole.[/quote]