Equivalent of SR for women?

I’ve almost never taken it and when I look at women who do, I think there is an energetic difference, because the hormones hold the body in a prolonged state as acting-as-though pregnant.

Women are largely unable to have rational discussions about this though, because we tend to value that thing of representing an “ideal,” so having to consider that some choices are not optimal usually attacks a woman right where she lives and gets her most primal affirmation of identity, and self-worth.

Most women have a deep craving to align with the moral current or idealism of their era, be it from demanding post-birth terminations, through to accepting nightmarish deaths to preserve their virginity for Jesus, or setting themselves on fire as widows, we all want to reach that peak where we’re not just a person muddling through life, but actually totally embodying what we believe to be correct.

So any conversation that might make a woman feel she’s deviated in some way from an ideal will usually be met with disproportionate amounts of emotive argument, and the sincere belief that she’s somehow being personally attacked, and is even in some kind of danger.

For that reason I probably would have to say class it as a medical issue, and for anyone questioning it, do your own research. :wink:

External opinions are easier to evaluate rationally, when they’re not being pushed down our throats at odds with what we currently believe.

PS one of my colleagues in the past had serious anemia, and that was handled by placing her on birth control in unbroken 3-month sets, meaning she only had a “bleed” (not the same as unmedicated menstruation) 4 times a year.

It saved her health and also her fertility in the long-term, because it prevented a hysterectomy. I’m just mentioning this before anyone gets triggered. :+1:

4 Likes

That’s a very common experience with implanon. Sometimes even less frequent periods than 4 times a year. You can also have the side effect of spotting for months too.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t think you’ve gone off topic to what it is really I was looking for

I personally see us woman’s as basically having emotions and being really IN them as one of our natural superpowers

Got confused with what I meant on other thread and it interpreted as me saying we are just hysterical women… while we can be :joy:that’s kinda when we’re unbalanced. Case of me trying to convey I meant something different to how I got interpreted.

When we master them and can use them to our advantage… they really ARE a superpower to find so easy, it’s just very natural for us women. Takes much less effort

So when I say the equivalent of SR…

I’m not looking for how I can go about doing whatever it is they’re doing as such (some of them over there) but what some (the ones who come along and seem more sensible and less offended about it) are trying to understand is doing what they’re getting out of it…

But what MY thing is… I can use to consciously power up and transmute energy upwards for spiritual evolution

I’m only beginning to explore sex magick but it’s one of the most effective things I have discovered- say the spell where you charge a sigil with creation or life force energy?

Trying to go ok… what is it my body does that harnesses that power and I can use to make things even more effective??

Can I do something that would make my orgasm so much more powerful in terms of how much creative energy it’s holding when I release it to charge a sigil or whatever…

How do I go about making my own kundalini go upwards faster… without getting dragged into the fluff that has been going on over on the other thread prior to @Lady_Eva needing to mod it to clear it up

2 Likes

Except we DO

Whilst we are the receiver … the receptive vessel

We have to have a way to DO what the ones who aren’t adding in a ton of politics and fluff to the benefits they get from what they are terming SR … see my above post

2 Likes

I’m personally hoping that some over there who do SR may even be in relationships still having sex, just saving the energy they’re building with a partner…

To DO something creative eg sexual ankhing or whatever

instead of just falling asleep or ending up in a self loathing cycle

Bc THAT would take a lot of self discipline & focus and to me seem incredibly worthwhile to be a journey someone is taking with their partner/s … and I’d say that was mastering it

Perhaps, yes – but fact is, anecdotally, I have as met as many emotionally unstable women as I have men. Or, as many women who are as emotionally stunted or as emotionally immature as men are represented to be in stereotype and popular culture. White and/or western(ised) women generally are more supported in expressing emotions; thus granting more ability to name, differentiate, and express them (where culturally appropriate). It doesn’t necessarily imply mastery of emotion, or freedom from misuse of emotion. Taking into account the element of nature vs. nurture here as well.

Discussing this topic, for me anyway, ties directly into something @Lady_Eva mentioned:

Definitely feeling a tinge of that now :laughing: so keeping that in mind, I will do my best to speak purely from my own experience.

I have no issues identifying my own emotions and I can certainly be prey to them at times, but generally speaking, I am equally comfortable with both yin and yang energy, and feel I identify more closely with yang (active, “masculine”) energy.

Yes, I would agree with this, but having not experienced it from the other side, I can’t say for certain. :stuck_out_tongue:

In light of this goal, I feel like I move toward it by embracing both sides. But there is some benefit to having this passive/“feminine” energy, as you said, in terms of emotional transmutation.

Would I go so far as to pursue celibacy for spiritual ascension? No. Would I accept it for far more mundane reasons? Yes.

This is interesting, as it’s something I’ve toyed with myself, but the way you phrase it raises questions for me. Things I’ve been idly pondering, like: are male magicians’ workings more potent during the daytime, when the sun rules? Does their power increase in the warmer months of spring/summer in their hemisphere? Conversely, are female magicians’ workings more powerful if performed at night, when the moon rules? Personally I have no answer to these; they’re interesting to think about, but I have no yardstick to measure with.

And in regards to sex magick and/or using orgasm to power a sigil: is there a difference in how the sigil is charged, by a female or male person, in regards to the output of active energy vs. the intake of passive impression?

Again, no answer to these, just things I’ve wondered about. Ultimately I’m not devoted to any particular paradigm, and my interest is more academic than anything. That is to say, if both/either result in the intended outcome, does it matter? :thinking:

And this is why I’ve been deliberately experimenting with my body’s natural cycle, and using this, and/or the lunar cycle, which are synchronised, to see what effect it has on results. Of course, my frustration being that there appears to be no measurable criteria for success, beyond pass/fail (result/no result).

That’s where I reckon practicing “ankhing” might be interesting. If you can direct the power into a result (e.g. a sigil) while simultaneously reabsorbing that vital energy, will there be a noticeable difference? Is there a difference if the energy is consistently directed at the sigil and then reabsorbed, with no intention of releasing that energy, vs. determining a finite point for release?

Actually this gives me a few ideas to play around with - the above, as well as harnessing the body’s natural cycle, from death/menses/new moon, through waxing moon to ovulation/full moon, release, and then… conception, growth, birth of a result.

With all due respect… stay in your lane there is a thread to talk about semen retention, and there is a thread to discuss whether there is any female equivalent. This is that thread. Is there a direct female equivalent of semen retention? No, the same way there’s no direct male equivalent of pregnancy. Let’s just live and let live, yeah?

But you do raise a point here which interests me, and that’s I something I hope that is reflected in this post. Because it makes me curious about its practical applications.

Meh. Maybe not in a spiritual sense. Otherwise I largely disagree with this.

2 Likes

YES! I was on them for about 10 months and felt crazy. Saw an elderly man picking flowers near the road, and burst into tears. For several minutes, tears came rolling down my face like a faucet that couldn’t be turned off. I noticed roommates who weren’t on the pill were much more compatible.

Like many pharmaceuticals, synthetic estrogen needs anaerobic bacteria to break down. That’s why you see new sub-divisions that require an aerator in the septic tank. Years ago, Toledo University in the U.S. did a study of the Maumee river basin and found that 1 in 3 male Large Mouth bass had eggs instead of sperm in their testicles. Similar deformities were found in Florida among alligator and aquatic birds. Pills are polluting water and it’s having an adverse effect on the ecosystem.

3 Likes

birth control is the tip of the iceberg. SSRIs and other antidepressants wreak havoc on the human body especially since most doctors choose trial and error over genetic testing to determine which may be the most compatible with their patients.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Pesticides and fertilizers also play a role. I sometimes drink straight from a spring when hiking and some relatives get freaked out about it. “You don’t know what’s in that water!” They have no idea what they’re drinking and bathing in.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to get into that and go too far off topic but. I tried eating butter substitutes, flax milk, and other engineered smart foods. I got super bitchy and then found out about phytoestrogens. then I looked at the ingredients of some of the foods… i try to stay away away from eating chemistry experiments now.

Luckily I’m in a good place financially to eat healthier because back in the day I could put down 2,000 calories at McDonald’s for like 3.00 a day and would budget like that.

3 Likes

Just came back to this to read through… I’m totally going to try this myself too… that was a really helpful awesome comment! Thank you!

3 Likes

What the fuck guys? The solution is simple.
The female version of semen retention is the same as the male version. Don’t have sex, don’t masturbate.

I’ve got a female friend who did this, and she has been in God Mode for the past year, and has no plans of getting off of it.

I think you’re missing the point. Sex doesn’t have to equal ejaculation. And @anon69037110 and @anon8398376 correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the goal of semen retention not to stop all ejaculation but just useless ones? I think it was mentioned here that semen retention can even continue during and enhance sex.

2 Likes

I can’t miss the point if I didn’t read every post in the thread.

But yeah I get what you mean.

1 Like

Yeah… it’s not

I actually did it myself for several years what your friend did and… I’m glad it works for her. But made no odds to me

2 Likes

Although I might be wrong as well🤗

2 Likes

I forgot I wrote this but now I think I’m going to try it too. :joy: It’ll be an interesting experiment if nothing else.

2 Likes

Anyway ill see myself out and go into the male thread lol.

1 Like

Let us all Energize like the greatest of bunnies.
Magnificent Bunnies!

1 Like