Equivalent of SR for women?

Thought I’d create this thread to ask merely in that some women may be avoiding the SR thread going as seeing it exclusively for discussion of its benefits for men

Sexual ankhing seems a practice one may use regardless of their sex entirely

Just wondering if any women (or men who have any ideas what it might be) have discovered it’s equal in terms of consciously powering up?

Seems it would make sexual ankhing more effective if I could find it in my mind

3 Likes

What do you mean by sexual ankhing ?

3 Likes

Sexual ankhing link shared on SR thread

1 Like

it’s edging for women. It’s basically the reason you hear “men pass out after sex and women are awake” it’s because the men orgasmed and ejaculated and the brain releases prolactin, dopamine, GABBA, oxytocin, and various other hormones… but mainly prolactin is what causes men from not being able to get hard again immediately, and also is released heavily during sleep. Gabba is has a sedative effect like alcohol. Soooo if the woman didn’t orgasm too they’re not going to get the hormone cocktail.

Being sexually stimulated (edged) without an orgasm is going to energize both sexes very much.

4 Likes

Huh :sweat_smile:

I think you have it!

Somewhat wondering why the other thread is called stop jacking off loser :joy:

it’s funny af

but wouldn’t “stop letting it out but keep on jacking off”

Be a more effective way to practice SR? Harder. Pun not intended :joy: but most effective

2 Likes

I was actually called an idiot on that post and it got flagged when I mentioned the hormonal process the body goes through during orgasm. It’s a biological process that you can manipulate to use spiritually. Crowley is famous for manipulating dopamine through the use of narcotics. Shamans through various herbs. The current ayahuasca (DMT) craze, etc etc

4 Likes

It’s because the OP is promoting his own warped gender politics along with the semen retention, and anyone who disagrees with his approach gets insulted and called “beta.” :joy:

12 Likes

Well you were spoiling their fun :joy::joy::joy:

Think I kinda did too possibly :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Honestly, if the OP didn’t want debate and controversy he shouldn’t have titled the topic as he did. :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Furthermore, this prevents the male from continued intercourse and his member possibly shoveling out the deposited sperm in the female which could interfere with her getting pregnant.

Nature’s way of increasing the odds of procreation.

3 Likes

Correct! The ‘refractory period’ which can be reduced by increasing dopamine which in turn lowers prolactin, it’s a side effect of taking dopamine agonists like mirapex and dostinex in partkinsons patients (hyper sexuality) it’s also why people who take certain illicit drugs that boost dopamine 10,000% can fuck like rabbits.

3 Likes

Edging is it’s own thing and has it’s own benefits, which are essentially the same for men and women really. But no, there is no semen retention equivalent for women, because guess what women DONT EJACULATE ANYTHING.

Male Orgasm and Ejaculation are separate though, believe it or not. Look into Taoist Sex magic if you dont believe me; theres even been a surge of books on it in the modern west but they dont seem very good. In any case, ejaculation and orgasm are two entirely separate things. Usually they happen within milliseconds for most men, and they won’t know they’re separate, but you can have an orgasm without ejaculation if you train.

The practice of Semen Retention is about holding that substance inside you. In it’s pure, more by-definition form it’s about not ejaculating unless you WANT to, and being able to masturbate or have sex without ejaculation. The Tainos called semen “venom”, as to them it contains negative energy, and ejaculstion was a parallel to menstruation as an excretion of waste. It’s like taking a dump basically, and you’re not supposed to shit on the people you love or respect. Machiare Shango is one of the Orishas, linked to a Taino god of fire. The name translates to “He without Anger is King”. Venom. Anger. He who doesnt ejaculate is king. The dude still has a shit ton of sex tho.

1 Like

I guess the point is that dont try to make semen retention about women. Yall dont have a version of it.

Edging is a different story though, if that’s what we’re talking about here. To me, it’s the practice of “cultivating lust”. Like y’know how Qigong cultivates chi? Yah. Focusing your sexual practice on edging, and not orgasming externally , is the cultivation of Lust. I am quite fond of that practice myself, but I do allow myself to orgasm, not outward nor do I ejaculate, but my orgasm goes into myself and my body.
I’m not a woman but I’m assuming this is a natural primary difference between male and female orgasms. For men, upon orgasm the energy in the body is funneled outward into something else or just “Space”. For women its inward and harboring.

If that’s not your experience as a woman plz tell me gals of the balg forum, but it was indeed written in Taoist scripture detailing sexual energies and the difference between men and women, saying that women orgasms are Yin and male orgasms are Yang. Hence why women are not drained of all their energy after masturbation, since it’s all inward. For men, its outward, and thus must either abstain from it, train to do something productive with it, or build a special nadi system that allows one to orgasm up the spine.

Edit: Something I forgot to mention though, is that anyone who practices non ejaculatory sexuality needs to understand that you literally cant not ejaculate forever. That’s literally equivalent to training your body to never excrete waste. It’s not gonna happen. Sperm and semen are created naturally and they aren’t waste products to be sure, but you cant keep it inside you forever. Semen retention should be dedicated towards not expelling those nutrients from your body. Theyll naturally get reabsorbed before you excrete them. Nofap isnt the same as Semen Retention, and Semen Retention isnt about holding waste in your body.

Holding the semen has nothing to do with it. It’s the ejaculation. A male with a vasectomy holds their semen regardless of ejaculation and still gets drained.

and yes, women ejaculate. What do you think that white stuff is in a vagina after a woman orgasms is? :sweat_smile:

EDIT: for educational purposes

3 Likes

No… they dont. Think of a penis and think of a vagina. Which of those two is going to be an Energy-Output organ, and which is going to be an Energy-Harboring organ?

Both in a mutually beneficial sexual relationship. The science has spoken sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. That is informational.
But it doesn’t really take away from what I’m tryna convey here.
Males and Females are really the same things expressed differently in development, and it honestly doesnt suprise me that women would share the ability of producing similar enzymes or whatever else.

With all due respect I dont give a shit about relationships. I’m talking about what organ, is more adept at Yang Release, and what organ is more adept at Yin Release, without any training whatsoever.

Learning how to do Semen Retention naturally evolves the energy system of a male, to be better able to do both or either.

“Resting” testicles are usually yin, but during ejaculation they are yang. Usually this polarity flip triggered by orgasm. However, you can train to not have that happen, by gaining more control over your body, and cut out ejaculation entirely by reversing the polarity of the phallus instead. It becomes something akin to a vacuum cleaner suction tube lmao…

Yes, but again it has nothing to do with retaining the semen and everything to do with separating the orgasm from ejaculation.

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on that?