Entity to get login details and SMS verification

Is there any entity that can provide username and SMS verification for an account login?I want to get the login information and instant code of both mail and another site, with which entity should I work for this? Xature Excluding

Welcome @MustafaPhl It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

4 Likes

The Monero wallet is worth $ 120 million worth of Monero collected by scammers. I’ll give it back to the victims I found the public key but it doesn’t work

1 Like

Once you’ve done your intro people can advse you better, I am going to go with “probably not” though because even the US intelligence agencies found it hard to get precise numbers and letters from psychic sources, it just seems to be one of those things.

Magick can shift probabilities in your favour very easily in most circs, but there are some things it’s just not going to naturally lean towards. :thinking:

6 Likes

Yes. You are that entity. Figure it out, then teach us how.

Only the private key is supposed to open the wallet. What you need to do is acquire a scammer that knows the private key. If the scammers lost access to the private key, the rest of the Monero will be worth more once the market widely knows that the scammed Monero is off the market permanently.

I already have the private key, the only problem is when we transfer the monero, the code is sent to the e-mail and the phone, if that code is not entered, the transaction is canceled.

The wallet is a web wallet and not a local wallet?

Web wallet

what is xaturing?

A servitor made into a godform.

1 Like

How do you have the private key then? The server of the web wallet usually has the private key stored in a file so the app can use it to open transactions.

I didn’t try, I don’t know how to call

The public key of your blockchain can see hsrkly but not access

Yes, but you are describing seeing but not being able to access.

Here is what I would do. I would contact the admin of the website and ask for a password reset with the password sent to a different email.

Alright @MustafaPhl, If you want to keep posting on this forum, then please follow the rules and properly introduce yourself as you have already been asked to do once already. It is a requirement here, and we should not have to tell you again. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected so CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

1 Like