Entity is making me gain weight

IT is only possible 1 kg of muscles per month .

+11kg of pure MUSCLE
(jk)
Try reversing it, maybe?

What do you mean reversing it ? A magic ?
I know that it is only possible to gain one kg of muslce per month .

It is strange that you talked to the nutritionist and they didnt send you to the Dr for testing.

Caloric deficit is old science. It is not always the right thing to do. If you are eating less than the min calories your body goes into starvation mode and you gain weight as your body tries to protect itself.

Anybody that had tried knows that counting calories doesnā€™t work ( really it is something that some Dr back in the day that had no nutritional training pulled out of their ass.) The way to keep from making fat is to control blood sugar and make sure it never goes too high. and exercise gets rid of fat that is already there.

If you are weight training bulking up for competition sounds like you are getting it done. If you are not trying to bulk up, then you have to go easier on the training.

Salty foods hold water making weight go up. Potassium helps flush extra sodium. But you also need potassium to balance the sodium in every cell. potassium inside your cells and sodium outside your cells makes the world go round. not enough potassium your cells have to struggle

1 Like

Thanks , but i need something in case that this entity is making me gain weight . I eated the same , and i had 63 kg ( same amount of sugar , calories ā€¦ ) .

Hi, I used to gain weight when I thought I was in a caloric deficitā€¦ so it made me think ā€˜Iā€™ve been accurate so why am I gaining weight?ā€™ It seems that I was wrong about counting calories. Iā€™ve since then bought a food scale and Iā€™ve been maintaining my desired weight ever since ! Should you buy a food scale? I would advise you to do so, even if you think youā€™ve got your calorie counting correct, Iā€™ve been there and I doubt any entity is making you gain weight, if you donā€™t mind me being honest!

Good luck !

Thatā€™s like five and a half pounds a week, or using the usual model, almost 3000 calories a day excess of needs.

Iā€™m not a doctor or medically qualified but you should speak IMMEDIATELY to someone who is, and describe this rapid inexplicable weight gain, and Iā€™m sorry but I cannot allow this thread to go on with you seeking magickal help for a problem of this magnitude.

3 Likes