Entity is making me gain weight

Hello . An entity is making me gain weight . I was 63 kg and now I have 74 kg . It is horrible . I count calories and I eat same like before . I went to the nutricionist and while i was in a calorie deficit , i gained weight . One day , at morning , i would have 63 kg and other day 68 kg . I went from size 34 to size 38 . Diets don’t work , they work only if i am in a really big deficite and starving . Has anyone any idea what to do in this situation to lose weight ?

What is your actual diet plan for a regular day ?
Gender ? Age ?
Seems a bit weird

2 Likes

Hey , thanks for answering ! I am 17 years old , female . I do a high protein diet , but thats a my lifestyle for a 2 years .

Can you give me more detail about what you’d eat in a normal day ?
All that touch to activity/diet/sport is my domain

1 Like

For breakfast , I eat oat meal with forest fruit and peanut butter and 15 g chocolate ( my sweet tooth ) ,
For lunch I eat chicken breast with rice cakes and peanuts ,
After that I eat the same meal ,
And for dinner I eat 4 eggs with one slice of a toast .

Also , I train powerlifting and show dance .

increase the deficit, drastically lower carbs, eat more protein than carbs, start doing cardio fasted or after workout, and clean up your diet, start eating healthier, with lots of greens and fruits, you will see results in 1-2 months

lose the peanut butter and chocolate, for good this time

intermittent fasting will also help

3 Likes

High protein with a carb intake like that, plus muscle building is going to make you gain weight. Muscle is denser than fat and will up the numbers on the scale quickly.

8 Likes

Thanks for the answer , I am doing that and i am counting calories and the most urgent thing is to be in a deficit . I know a lot about diet and working out , and I am sure that this isn’t from diet .

1 Like

Thanks , i know that .

1 Like

We have just pointed out that it in fact is likely your diet plus training regimen. What makes you think it’s an entity?

1 Like

Because it was before I trained powerlifting . And it is impossible for weight to fluctuate around 5 kg day to day in the morning . And I basically feel stretch in my body .

1 Like

i personally think its not entity related but if it is then do a banishing multiple times a day

3 Likes

It’s not uncommon for women’s weights to fluctuate significantly during certain parts of their cycle as hormones fluctuate and water retention happens. If you’re training for powerlifting, but not competitively, stop watching the scale but once or twice a month.

A tape measure will be more accurate since muscle takes up less room than fat. You have to account for water weight and bloat etc though

7 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

I know , and i am competing in powerlifting . IT is so strange to fluctate for 5 - 10 kg while i eat the same .

1 Like

I recommend going to a doctor if you’re concerned. the water retention will be more significant if you have PCOS etc.

6 Likes

Thank you !

2 Likes

From what I’m seing you shouldn’t take so much weight, are you sure it’s fat ?
Because to me it just sound like you’re making muscle big time

Your diet is quite healthy, the peanut butter can’t be the only reasons, exept if you’d eat half the pot every time
And you say you workout, so to me it’s definitly muscle intake…

3 Likes

Thank you , but I can’t get 5-10 kg muscles for 2 months .

1 Like