Entity Inducing Nightmares and Causing Harm

Don’t worry about it too much, and study it’s moves. Generally their attacks are pretty brilliant and extremely efficient, at least in the context of hijacking your attention and getting the most bang for your buck.

Any specific examples of the nightmare tortures inflicted on you that you could provide?

Halloween is just aroun the corner. I hope you’re all ready to get SPOOPY hehe.

So, i’ve been silent for a while and that’s mainly because i’ve been swamped with work and with the workings with this entity. But, I can now say that the final event has happened so I can now go into more detail and hopefully answer some questions. I don’t have space to put down EVERYTHING but I will put down enough to give everyone a better sense of what has been going on.

Also, to those who I have pm’d and those who have pm’d me regarding the entity and certain sigils, I may need to update on what they do due to me working with them more and more.

The entity’s name is XAVASHAN (Za-va-shan) and came to me during meditation out of the blue. He (I say he for myself and Reaper182 see him as a masculine figure) has the appearance, to me, of a large dripping black silhouette whose only really distinguishable features are his piercings blue saphire eyes and large horns that reach down to his backside and curl around. He has called himself The Chaos Serpent Within the Spine, The Creator and Destroyer of Minds, the Eternal 3 to the Infinite 0.

When first truly evoked I was taken to a cavern in my mind with a large emerald chest. It was a worn emerald chest, sort of like old green crystal, and was giant. When I approached it it opened and inside was shifting black fluid that has the viscocity of honey yet moved like water. As I approached it the blackness shot out as tendrils and overtook my being and the blackness shot out across the cavern. Out of this chest XAVASHAN rose with arms outstretched almost as a Messiah and snakes bursted from his chest. His horns were originally pointed upwards but suddnly wall back into their usual long and curled shape. His eyes, piercing blue like a saphire, stared at me as I saw this (first from 1st person and then from 3rd person) as he spoke in my mind. I do not remember what he said, but he tends to only say 1 or 2 things each time when evoked before departing.

As I have worked more and more with XAVASHAN the rituals have become more and more intense. Before the final event (something I must keep secret till later for reasons that will most likely not be revealed) I had tried to evoke Belial to give me strength and spiritual growth to prepare me for the final event. But, as I evoked him and heard him speak in my mind I felt this animalistic rage overtake me. My face painfully contorted me and lips moved in odd direction. I snarled like a beast and ripped off my clothing and Xavashan spoke through me, saying something to the extent of “This puny entity is nothing” and then I lost control of my body. I was forced, in a way, to grab my ritual dagger and I stabbed the sigil of belial over and over and overl and then burned it. Following that I was then forced (again, I was not fully in control at this point) to grab all candles and tools for entities and tossed them in the garbage, followed by me lighting a match and being forced to extinguish it on my leg. The lights in my room suddenly went out and static rain covered my mind. What followed was an experience I do not remember, but I was given new sigils.

Xavashan, for the short time I have worked with him, seems to answer mostly in sigils. He gives custom ones that, for the most part, can only be used once. Perhaps individually tailored? However, one he has given me (and I showed to asktkerr) is one meant for healing. I have been working with it, revising what I know it does, and so far I know that it is amazing at curing stomach sickness and headaches. When drawn on those spots the ailments have disappeared. I even drew the sigil on a cancerous tumor I had and it has already faded away into nothing! I used to think it worked with soreness and such but I am starting to think it does not. I will work on this more, hopefully with ashtkerr to help.

The rituals with Xavashan are quite black and white. Either they are intense or you barley notice anything. As of late I have begin to deduce that it is best to come to Xavashan either fully naked or only the legs covered, but with the face masked (i’m not sure why). Xavashan demands intensity and emotions when summoning him and I am still trying to work out what state of mind or emotions it is best to approach Xavashan with. One thing to note, however, is that blood is a common thing needed to evoke him. At least for me.

Another interesting thing about Xavashan, from what I have gotten from Reaper182 and another friend, is that to those he has not chosen to work with he will appear in a different form and will be aloof and ambivalent. I’m not sure why this is the case but I will continue to work on it.

And to close this, for there is so much on this I want to/can/will eventually share that it is hard to categorize or document it coherently at the moment, the recent pact I made with him is a long one. 400 days, no exceptions. This was performed in 2 parts, one in the mountains and one in my own room in complete darkness. This involved many candles, bloodied fetishes, graveyard dirt, human bones, sigil charging, sexual and blood energy, devotions, offerings, and a personal tribute. The pact itself took an hour (54 minute to be precise, I timed it) to complete for the 2nd part, the first part being the acceptance of the pact, so I hope to come back here occasionally with more information regarding exactly WHAT this entity is, what it can do, will do, why I am (apparently) amongst some chosen few etc. This is all very exciting yet weird and strange and I thank those who are curious for being patient.

For those who wish to see photos of certain stuff or other documentation I have written down I can show examples, but some things simply must remain private. I have given things to other curious people in PM and most have not responded. I do not want to give out things regarding this entity without fully understanding them so do be patient if I must turn something down or come back later with a new understanding of it.

I’m quite sleep-deprived. Sorry for the mess of an explanation, but there it is.

[quote=“DeathWish, post:15, topic:6386”]If I may ask, is this one of the 72 demons from the Goetia ?[/quote] this doesnt sound one of the 72 to me! as lycanthropicwerewolf had stated,it seems to hide in the shadows but its power cannot be denied indeed !

Fascinating. I don’t believe I have ever even read about any entity who would call Belial ‘puny’ (Must. Not. Make. A. Hulk. Reference.). I am looking forward to hearing more about Xavashan.

Sorry for lack of updates,

A lot has happened and is evolving, but I will at least say that the rituals are becoming more and more elaborate and stuff is becoming more clear, but more questions arise with each answer. Case in point, I decided it was best to take a picture of myself before a ritual I did a week back to just document that this is getting interesting to say the least.