Entity for non paying customers

Hi, everyone.
My sister works as a secretary for a doctor, and ent, and for each customer who buys an ear equipement she takes a percentage.
There are some customers who took the test equipment, and never came back for the paying.
Are there some entities who brings these kind of thieves to us and let them pay him?
These people tend let the doctor lose a lot of money, and time.
My sister risks to lose her job due to this.
I momentanely work with angels, if there’s this type of spirit.
Thank you in advance

You could use venus(financal) and saturn(responsibility) with the intent of the money owned being payed.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with which angel could help but you could call Belial.

2 Likes

Archangel Kamael presides over divine justice and karma. Call on him and he’ll make sure that the customers pay for the things they stole (with money… unless you specify otherwise).

4 Likes

Perhaps try working with Chamuel for this. Chamuel is a finder of lost things, so perhaps could help get your sister’s equipment back to her.

2 Likes

Andromalius helps but in my case he has been slow and I got my money back from another generous source x

1 Like

I did a little more digging and found that Archangel Sachiel is an angel to call upon for business reasons.

1 Like

I programmed my journey to work with demons within months, I’ll try with Andromalius and Chameul.
Thank you all