Entity creation

What types of entity can i create, how and what do these diffrent types of entities do?

The sky’s the limit. On both counts.

1 Like

Meaning?

You asked two questions, so @Post_lux_tenebrae said “the sky’s the limit, on both counts”

You can pick up any “how to create a servitor” book

2 Likes

The question is so general that it appears you haven’t googled it. Give google a go and then feel free to ask about any more in depth questions.

2 Likes

My bad. What i wanted to mainly ask is that how do i create a spiritual child, a child/clone of my genes but doesn’t have a physical body yet, only a soul?

@Aditya_Lal You can’t. You can only produce imperfect fragments of the astral imprint of the soul, not the soul itself. Remember, the astral is not spiritual. Not directly.

1 Like

Make SURE to give it a food source, otherwise you will become its dinner.

It can take energy from the sun and moon as food etc…

1 Like

I see.

I see. These are infinite sources and are these sources corrupt?

Yup

corrupt?

1 Like

Corrupt as in imbued with negative energy maybe?

I don’t see why it should have negative energy, and even if they have negative energy…

Wouldn’t you be able to create a servitor that can transmute negative energy? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

I see.

You can create what we call “servitors” also called “thoughtforms”.

What do you want them to do? How do you want them to do it? You get to decide what they’re like.

6 Likes

The PATIENCE! You’re such a star.

Hey @Aditya_Lal this a how-to create-a-servitor video that I saw a while back. I found that it contained some useful information, maybe it’s something for you.

1 Like

I did created astral creatures in the past and what I’ve learn is that, one must always have faith that they were really created and to respect that creation.

2 Likes

Yup very true indeed, I like the ‘respect that creation’ part :slight_smile:

2 Likes