Entities to help with leaning languages

I remember reading through some Sarah Conolly stuff. She said that you use certain demons for discipline and to help you when learning new languages. Does any one have any info?

Ronové seems to be a great teacher, and I hope to have his aid to study latin and enochian.

Is he 72 Goeatia? If not do u have a sigil?

Not sure if all of these sigils are accurate but check it out https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1NEvh2CMAANa8W.jpg
There is no problem finding any individual sigil by doing image search on google btw.

Odin. Also the rune Os (or As/Ansuz, if you use the Elder or Younger Futhark), which you can approach just like a spirit.

I have no experience with him, but Hermes does have a reputation as a god of language.

Yes, he’s a count, the 27th if Im not mistaken.

Ganesha! He is great for students of any kind and being an Indian deity give a whole new perspective on language. He can be quite helpful in your journey to another language.

Ahhhh yes…

!!!!Ganesha!!!!!

evolution ----- adjustment ----- power ----- intelligence

i really had no understanding of Him before

but now, he is The Wise Choise! :slight_smile:

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:8, topic:4936”]Ahhhh yes…

!!!!Ganesha!!!!!

evolution ----- adjustment ----- power ----- intelligence

i really had no understanding of Him before

but now, he is The Wise Choise! :)[/quote]

Not a creator but damn can he teach lol

Maybe I will try one of these guys to learn Spanish.

It’s an easy language anyway, however Hindu gods are harder to connect with than western. They have strict rules and rituals. It may not be worth it to all.

1 Like

This book, Loving Ganesha is freely available (legally) online, written by a guy who was initiated within a traditional and rather conservative Saivite lineage, and provides an intro to the elephant-headed god suitable for all westerners, non-initiates, etc.

I highly recommend it, it was a book that helped me a lot when I was in my yoga/RHP phase and I feel it helped me understand Ganesha, and not just as a god “out there doing god stuff” but as almost a quantum state of unlocking the godhood/singularity within.

Gutenberg version

Agares is said to be a very good teacher, just like Ronové. Hindu Goddess Saraswati, Goddess of Education, may also greatly assist in mastering new tasks.

Saraswati Mantra to Excel in Studies by Krishna _ Part - I