Entities or spells for helping on University entry?

Hi! I am currently trying to not entry exactly, but for a topic title and others trying to find similar stuff I thought it would be fit. Also don’t know if money & law is the right label, but sounded most fit…

What I am trying is to change my major from art history to economics, and I will depend a lot on luck and on others not having a score so high I won’t pass! I already have a pretty high score - the entry level was 599 out of 1000 and I scored 690 out of 1000. But since there’s a lot of competition for 10 spots only I am feeling kind of anxious.

I already work daily on releasing my anxiety since I am working on other areas of my life on a spiritual way besides the material, so that’s something already ongoing. But I wonder if any specific entity or spell out there could put me on the list of those 10 people…

If anyone knows, I’d love to hear. Also, I’m on the right hand path, as demons have previously hurt my family and while I’m not personally afraid of them I would not like to betray my own blood. So there’s that. But for the sake of my curiosity and maybe helping other forum members on similar things feel free to mention any demons as I find any kind devotion a beautiful thing in one’s life.

Thank you!

1 Like

I just messaged my friend to ask what spells/entities she used while applying to grad school. I’ll update when I get an answer back.

Try Satan the ruler of the World, ruler of Thaumiel and God of the flesh and sex. Being in the university it’s lots of fun and lots of party. At semester end are lots of exams but rest of the time is lots of joy.

1 Like

I’d have been on academic probation if I did that @Rav :joy:

1 Like

Bune always helped me with education. Doing my masters right now and I’ve had zero failed classes so far. I always pass exams thanks to him, even when I am 100% certain I’ll flunk.