Entities for finding employment

Hey All,

I am looking for an appropriate entity to help my roommate find a job. I have seen threads that mention both Claunek and Paimon for the task, and I am wondering if one is better than the other. My roommate is not seeking a particular job, just anything he can get,

Suggestions?

Halathor from TBOA.
Scirlin and the entities from the GV can also help.

I literally just opened an inverted pentagram over my request and got a call for a job offer the next morning.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions!

How well did this meditation work for you, DarkestKnight? I am most interested in hearing some feedback as I too, am interested in finding a job soon. But hopefully one that is involved the trades such as welding. I currently have a certificate in welding but jobs are bad in my area in Ontario, Canada. Oh well, I look forward to a reply. And thanks to you, Serell, for posting your suggestion.

Paimon or Bethor for getting a job. Paimon is good for influencing the one who decides if you get the job.

1 Like

I have not yet performed the ritual as my roommate doesn’t know what kind of job he wants or if he wants one :stuck_out_tongue:

E.A. has mentioned the abramelin square everyone is so fond of using for money can also be used to get a job.

Sacred magick of the Abramelin mage, book 3, chapter 28, square 1.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

3 weeks ago I opened the Jupiter sigil and imagined the better life I would have working a job in my field of training. After I allowed myself to get caught up in the rapture of the vision, I released my thoughts into the Universe. I had just sent my CV out to several potential employers. The very next day I received a call from one of the potentials and they wanted to interview me right away. I thought about how I wanted the interview to go, I didn’t want to say much, I wanted to be hired. 20 mins into my interview, where I hardly said 5 sentences, they asked me to start the next Monday.

This after nearly 2 years of unemployment, a foreigner in another land other than my home, and struggling to speak the language!

4 Likes

Good results Theo. Which Jupiter sigil in particular? are you referring to one of the solomon squares?

I opened Tue intelligence of Jupiter sig, I found it at altreligion.about.com. I’m using my mobile device right now so I can’t copy & paste the whole addy here.

If you could congure magick for money, then why would you want to be employed/enslaved to something else?
It seems logical that one purpose for employing magick in your life is to release one from enslavement, and to allow one to be able to study…
?,
*KK

2 Likes

[quote=“KristinaKarina, post:12, topic:2012”]If you could congure magick for money, then why would you want to be employed/enslaved to something else?
It seems logical that one purpose for employing magick in your life is to release one from enslavement, and to allow one to be able to study…
?,
*KK[/quote]

In terms of money (and - the one needs! - because one wants to be a succesfull doctor in best hospital in his country, and the other just the most wealthiest person on the continent) the aim should be to go and let magic do what you really want.

REgarding going out from from slavery, I am 100% with you, but for me this path leads to having my own profitable business.

[quote=“KristinaKarina, post:12, topic:2012”]If you could congure magick for money, then why would you want to be employed/enslaved to something else?
?,
*KK[/quote]

There’s a difference between doing something to pay bills and doing something you enjoy and allows you the lifestyle you want. Do you consider EA to be enslaved or Mark Alan Smith or Jake Stratton-Kent? All these people work long hours and sacrifice much to achieve their goals, much more work than most are willing to put in which is why they are successful magicians. Most will not win the lottery or be financially independent even with the use of magick, set goals and build them up from there.

If doing nothing but studying and practicing is all you want to do then great but don’t think your less enslaved to your desires and goals than anyone else.

[quote="-TWF-, post:14, topic:2012"][quote=“KristinaKarina, post:12, topic:2012”]If you could congure magick for money, then why would you want to be employed/enslaved to something else?
?,
*KK[/quote]

There’s a difference between doing something to pay bills and doing something you enjoy and allows you the lifestyle you want. Do you consider EA to be enslaved or Mark Alan Smith or Jake Stratton-Kent? All these people work long hours and sacrifice much to achieve their goals, much more work than most are willing to put in which is why they are successful magicians. Most will not win the lottery or be financially independent even with the use of magick, set goals and build them up from there.

If doing nothing but studying and practicing is all you want to do then great but don’t think your less enslaved to your desires and goals than anyone else.[/quote]

It’s still a pain in the ass though Haha :wink:

[quote=“Seeker, post:15, topic:2012”][quote="-TWF-, post:14, topic:2012"]There’s a difference between doing something to pay bills and doing something you enjoy and allows you the lifestyle you want. Do you consider EA to be enslaved or Mark Alan Smith or Jake Stratton-Kent? All these people work long hours and sacrifice much to achieve their goals, much more work than most are willing to put in which is why they are successful magicians. Most will not win the lottery or be financially independent even with the use of magick, set goals and build them up from there.

If doing nothing but studying and practicing is all you want to do then great but don’t think your less enslaved to your desires and goals than anyone else.[/quote]

It’s still a pain in the ass though Haha ;)[/quote]

Thats what magick is for, change your job or the circumstances surrounding it to get what you want.

I continuously use magick for this kind of thing. I enjoy the benefits of a full time job that pays well and is happy to pay me overtime and doubletime to work weekends. I rarely work hard (hell, most of my posts are from work lol) and it provides for me a lifestyle I’m happy with and provides well for my famly. I also use magick and good old mundane effort for my own business. I’m the kind of guy who enjoys working though, I like having somehing to do.

[url=http://www.esotericarchives.com/abramelin/abramelin.htm]http://www.esotericarchives.com/abramelin/abramelin.htm[/url]

Who is a member of the Mastering Evocation course?
Does any/has any taken the personal bootcamp?

Nice i struggle to with geting a job so now i will try this my self. :blush:

People need to start some where right? Geting a good job to start with. Then doing some money magic when all ready in a working possision could be good becous then you all ready have money to live on so to speak. Like me right know i hav like 1 $ in money. So getting a good job forts as starter is in my opinion a good thing. :grin: