Enochian Table of Union

Has anyone ever worked with the Enochian Table of Union?

I did, but just a little

How did you, and how does it work? Thanks for commenting!

When I did it a few months ago I worked just with the 1st key (that supposedly calls the active aspect of spirit). I cast an energy circle around me and uttered the 1st key as if I was Severity itself to open the table on its active aspect (the table was laid inside the circle). I dont remember if I then called the four names all at once using their proper keys or if I worked with each of them for a while, I dont keep a magical journal. What I remember is that those spirits gave me the sensation of being in several places at the same time in this universe, they seem to be multiplane beings. Their energy is quite curious also, at the same time they feel calmingly slow they feel also vibrant. They feel intimately close and at the same time far away, deep, but also wide.

Curious that I was kinda inspired to work with them. I was feeling bored with the serviant angels and considering giving a try with the cacodemons. I suddenly changed my mind and got to my tablet of union. I didnt ask, I didnt hear, I didnt speak. It was a sort of silent Understanding, blurry, but it felt like I was trying to recall something through those spirits. It was all like speech in silence.

[quote=“Diazin, post:4, topic:3711”]When I did it a few months ago I worked just with the 1st key (that supposedly calls the active aspect of spirit). I cast an energy circle around me and uttered the 1st key as if I was Severity itself to open the table on its active aspect (the table was laid inside the circle). I dont remember if I then called the four names all at once using their proper keys or if I worked with each of them for a while, I dont keep a magical journal. What I remember is that those spirits gave me the sensation of being in several places at the same time in this universe, they seem to be multiplane beings. Their energy is quite curious also, at the same time they feel calmingly slow they feel also vibrant. They feel intimately close and at the same time far away, deep, but also wide.

Curious that I was kinda inspired to work with them. I was feeling bored with the serviant angels and considering giving a try with the cacodemons. I suddenly changed my mind and got to my tablet of union. I didnt ask, I didnt hear, I didnt speak. It was a sort of silent Understanding, blurry, but it felt like I was trying to recall something through those spirits. It was all like speech in silence.[/quote]

Thank you. I’m going to do my best to get some grip on this . It’s said to be dangerous, which means it’s powerful, which means learning it is a must for me.

Everything is said to be dangerous, from Goetia to angels to the tooth fairy. Just be responsible and respectful and you’ll be fine.

1 Like