Enochian Keys and Enns

Are there people here who have experience in working with them. if so, I would like to hear more about it.

These Keys are in my mind since quite some time now, but there’s always this voice that keeps me warning against using them.
Maybe because I’m not ready yet, or simply because it’s just to dangerous, I don’t know.

2 Likes

Hey Bran!

I did some reading in the “Keys of Enoch” and I didn’t see anything dangerous there. Perhaps there’s another reason your inner voice is warning you against going there? Like, maybe that particular body of knowledge is not in alignment with where you’re wanting to go? To keep you from getting off track & wasting your energy?

If you wanna check it out to satisfy your own curiosity, the Keys of Enoch are almost as easy to find online as the Keys of Solomon are. :wink: Z

Thanks Zoe,… I’m gonna dig a little :slight_smile:

[url=http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CHAQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sacred-texts.com%2Fbib%2Fboe%2F&ei=lcnjT-jGFYyy8QTh4PjQCQ&usg=AFQjCNF95d_le9fKnqqcUKvEFxr4RILS6w&sig2=mNQ84p7fw8J9IJ2ruNgLsg]Redirect Notice

There’s a good start for you I think. A friend of mine and I got on the subject of his experience with enochian keys and he was telling me about how he would memorize them by reading them aloud into a tape recorder and play it back following along until they were pretty much engraved into his brain. Hope this helps.

1 Like

I’ve used that method of impressing facts upon my mind for more than a few topics … thanks for the reminder! (Ain’t it crazy how something works, then we forget it works, because of this endless search to try the next new thing?) :wink: Z

[quote=“Bran, post:1, topic:119”]Are there people here who have experience in working with them. if so, I would like to hear more about it.

These Keys are in my mind since quite some time now, but there’s always this voice that keeps me warning against using them.
Maybe because I’m not ready yet, or simply because it’s just to dangerous, I don’t know.[/quote]

I have used them a few times. They put you in more resonance with baneful workings. (I have used only the ones given by E.A. in Baneful Magick)

All I can say - is I got very immersed in this - and was working up to the evocation… the immersion towards the end of the last few weeks got pretty deep - and the feeling was of a horrific kind of entity - unnatural and powerful with an extremely evil side - I dont mind saying it - I wasnt ready then… it was ‘scary’ to say the least

2 Likes

I actually went on angel fire.com, and screen-shotted the keys. That night, I put out five black candles around the table in the form of the sigil of baphomet. I sat at where the “nose” of the goat would be in my star shaped pattern of the candles. I recited the keys, one by one in their native Enochian tongue. That night, my partner heard nails scratching on her end table, and something run down the hallway. The lights in my living room flicker on and off all the time without reason.

1 Like

I use enns all the time to connect with the demon I call.

i’ve been told that the first two keys are great for evoking spirits but i have never tried it. i should do that and see if they do help

I recited the first call once.
It was the strangest experience.
My voice began to have somewhat of a vibrato echo effect to it and I started to feel some sort of transformation.
It was so odd.

With enn.They are a great way of connecting to a demon ESPECIALLY if you have limited information on it.
Like if you don’t have a sigil or much background on the demon to go off of.

gus mavroudis told me that spirits respond better when you speak to them in enochian so it may be worth your while to learn the keys.

it might be that the forces you work with don’t like some of the judeoxian elements that are in the keys, similar to the spirits’ chain and other catholic trappings and threats in the solomonic grammars. maybe your current spirits don’t want to be insulted by those things.

there is a workaround to praising the jewish god in infernal workings: modified calls on the joy of satan website (http://bit.ly/R6a5L2) with the xianity taken out. maybe try them for infernal workings.

Meanwhile I’ve got them down, but thanks anyway.

Just wonder,if ya check my last post,in satanik section.? Last time,i did enoquian.my basement.go fogy,as soon i step in.like heavy,cloud,also,the candle light,wideup,2 much,i hear tey give nightmares,if tey dnt like ya,im open mind,guy,in magik.so i gess,im ok.:wink: