Enochian Entities

Well, I haven’t seen many discussions on this topic here, so I want to be the first to start one :slight_smile:

Some people says that these entities are angels. However, many others, including E.A., believe they are instead demons, and the whole system of enochian magick is quite demonic in nature. I have never contacted one of them, but some magicians point out that once they told Dee and Kelly that enochian magick was supposed to be the key to unleash the forces of the Apocalypse. I don’t believe on this. However, it may seem they can be very powerful entities, as evidenced for the description of the forbidden enochian table in Evoking Eternity.

Is there somebody here that have worked enochian magick or evoked an enochian entity? If you have, what is opinion on the nature or power of the enochian system?

1 Like

Enochian is very powerful, however it’s a system which came through the nervous system of Edward Kelley and this causes the information to be shown through the filtering lens of Kelley’s subconscious fears and beliefs, etc. I’d highly recommend John De Salvo’s book The Lost Art of Enochian Magic, which gives you a very simple way to start your Enochian journey. He has an Enochian Meditation which completely works to be able to scry the 30 Aethyrs, which is what Crowley describes in his Vision and the Voice. You try to scry each Aethyr starting with the lowest to the physical plane vibration, TEX, and then work your way “up” or expanding your consciousness out spherically to each consecutive “plane”. You may come across a block that won’t allow you access to the next plane, so you go back to find the key to unlocking the blocked plane in the previous aethyr. If you can go through all 30 aethyrs, you will learn more about yourself than you could possibly imagine now.
In regarding whether Enochian are angels or demons, this is how I have come to understand it - the atom is an electromagnetic sphere of energy, the human body is an electromagnetic sphere of energy, the solar system is an electromagnetic sphere of energy, the galaxy is an electromagnetic sphere of energy, ad infinitum. If you take the circumference of a sphere, you have a circle… a magick circle. You divide the circumference up into measurable pieces of information… also called… angles. Angels. Angels are the subconscious mind’s interpretation of angles of the energetic sphere of consciousness, on any level or plane. They are the power electric of the electromagnetic circle. Now, demons. Demons are the power magnetic of the electromagnetic circle. Demons, spirits, gods, etc. are called by another name in Arabic… djinn, or beings of smokeless fire… plasma. Plasma is what makes up the stars. Plasma is condensed energy. Stars are condensed plasma, which are spheres producing… light (electric energy pushing out, angels).
If the hermetic axiom, as above, so below is true, and that All Is Mind, then the stars are like atoms in our brains, connected by electromagnetic informational light grids and gateways… synapses! The demons and angels are all within your mind in our holographic universe, and by studying the stars in the night sky you can see the gods (djinn, demons) within. Angels and demons are the same thing, but one is electric - pushing out (angels, force of will and desire), and the other is magnetic - pulling in, condensing, holding information together. The more spirits you evoke, the more gateways you travel through, the more planes of Mind you explore, the more synapses within your brain will open up… the mind expands, and hopefully genius is realized without the stroke of madness. Bona Fortuna!

12 Likes

Interesting take invadenus
I have a similar way of looking at things. In fact, it seems the two are complimentary. Perhaps some time when I have the desire to share it, I will.
Thanks for that though :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, DK. Though, my view is always being changed as I go through the alchemical processes. I will probably look back years from now and laugh at my “knowings”. I try not to take myself too seriously, except when it comes to pushing my consciousness to newer planes. Leave no stone unturned!

Well said! There are SO many things I’ve revised/ outgrown/ expanded into a more complete understanding … it really is endless, isn’t it? Just when I think I’ve got something all figured out-

Yes indeed, I have learned to NOT take myself so damn seriously; and to laugh… :wink: Z

Exactly, Zoe :wink: You’re a Beautiful Mind!

Well said! There are SO many things I’ve revised/ outgrown/ expanded into a more complete understanding … it really is endless, isn’t it? Just when I think I’ve got something all figured out-

Yes indeed, I have learned to NOT take myself so damn seriously; and to laugh… :wink: Z[/quote]

Well said indeed, totally agree. :slight_smile:

Well said indeed, totally agree. :)[/quote]

Likewise - spiritual knowledge is a constantly shifting and morphing beast of infinite faces. It is pretty interesting how your understanding shifts. Like - what I understand of energy now is something I probably couldn’t even have comprehended 2 or 3 years ago. Kinda crazy like that :stuck_out_tongue: heh

Mind helping me to properly say the call? Lmao I can’t pronounce any of it right

This thread is 11 years old and the people involved in it are no longer on this forum. They will not reply to you.

Thread closed.