Enochian demons

So in the enochian tablets besides the angels there are also the names of the enochian demons. Anyone working with them? Made a small ritual and they seem extreme.

:snake:

3 Likes

Enochian is a language of Angels and so fallen Angels too. Personally Iā€™ve doubted the term ā€˜Enochian Angelsā€™ because Enochian is their language. So if you would search for Enochian Fallen Angels then start with the watchers, but in my opinion they use the language and they are just powerful Fallen Angels. Azazel is a leader of the watchers.

2 Likes

I gather Info on them. Itā€™s very interesting and the power behind it is colossal

1 Like

Do you have experience with them ??? You Can count??

Here is the list

*Adraman
*Arzulgh
*Barma
*Belmagel
*Coronzon
*Ganislay
*Githgulcag
*Orh
*Paulacarp

1 Like

I think Enochian demons are just regular demons. Like @Borgy said, Enochian is a language.

1 Like

I thought he wasnā€™t considered to be a real demon?

Coronzon is real and her enn is: zazas zazas nasatanada zazas.

2 Likes

This! Iā€™ve come to this exact view myself. That enochian is just the language of angels but I also believe infernal demons also have a dialect of enochian as well.

3 Likes

Isnt that chant to open hell gate ?

1 Like

Yes, it isnā€™t really a ā€œchoronzon ennā€ - but it is in fact more of a call associated with it.
It is supposed to be the call in which Adam - or mankind, the magician, opened up the gates of hell according to the enochian system. You may find choronzon himself saying it often, as it is a chant of his/her power.

It is spellt with 11 of the ā€œAā€ letters, which in enochian the rune is called ā€œUnā€. Each enochian letter Un represents the 11 Qliphas, which are prayed unto with this call.

1 Like

There are Cacodemons in the enochian system whoā€™s names are formed in the watchtowers, so yeah its a demonic tongue.

1 Like

Angels in the enochian system are very differently named in their language as they are making up a larger system at hand, it would be necessary to be wise in constructing their names and to always remember how to pronounce it. Theres many pronunciation guides to enochian letters.
ā€œEnochianā€ is a system, and is not ā€œjust a languageā€ that people can spell names of things wherever, and this is a dangerous misconception.

1 Like

Enochian is a constructed language recieved and percieved from Angels documented in the journal of John Dee and his co-worker Edward Kelley late 16th century. That last one used the method of scrying. In the beginning Dee called it 'Word of God/Angels", ā€œCelestial speechā€, ā€œAngelicalā€

Enochian Magick is a system based on ceremonial magick based on writings of Dee.

Youā€™re absolutly right about the fact that correct pronunciation is a key factor of this magick.

In my opinion itā€™s the intend that does the job. Thatā€™s why modern magick exists.

Call me a skeptic but I thought that was for calling Satan not Coronzon? It has Satan in the middle so are you sure itā€™s for Coronzon?

I responded to this already explaining what it was, its not an enn of any 1 demon

In enochian, Satan and Choronzon are the same entity.

2 Likes