Enn Belial

I currently use the Belial Enn “Lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial”, however I saw in the Belial Compendium of E. Koetting that he uses the Enn of Belial “Itz Ra Cha Belial”. I would like to know the difference between one and the other, which is the most powerful for evocation?

****** The doubt has already been solved, I have elaborated my question incorrectly.*****

@DarkestKnight has already explained to me what in fact is one and the other. ****

8 Likes

I’ve used “lirach tasa vefa welhc Belial” in the past and it works just fine for me.

I didn’t even know he had a second enn. Is that even possible?

2 Likes

From what I read in Belial’s Compendium of E.A Koetting, there is a topic where he talks about evotions and reports one in which the E.A performs a Belial, and he uses a conjuration and in it he uses Enn “Itz Ra Cha Belial”.

3 Likes

The enn comes from demonolatry.

The Itz Ra’cha Belial chant comes from the demon himself. Its not an enn though. In the Book of Azazel, Azazel refers to his Itz Ra Cha chant as his “song,” so i refer to Itz Ra Cha Belial as the Song of Belial to avoid confusion with the enns.

10 Likes

Can you use both enn’s? I have only used Lirach task vegan wehlic Belial

2 Likes

Thanks for the information, very informative. In your experience, which is the best, the most effective for you in evocations?

For myself I can never remember his traditional enn no matter how many times I say it. I’ll take the lead when provided.

2 Likes

I prefer the Song. It is much easier to get a good rhythm going and there are no worries about pronunciation. I find myself singing it while doing every day chores.

I have never liked the enns and rarely use them but i enjoy singing the songs of Azazel and Belial. They put me in a pretty good trance.

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the information.

1 Like

Hi can you please pm me I have to ask you something personal thank you

1 Like

Hmm thanks for the idea

1 Like

I reread my Book of Azazel and realized I made a small mistake in my post above.

The Song was given to EA directly by Belial to be chanted by the congregation during the Lake of Fire ritual and it was Belial himself who referred to it as "his song, " not Azazel.

There is no Its Ra chant for Azazel. I was thinking of the “Itz Rel Its Rel Azazel” chant posted by @Micah in his trance work thread.

3 Likes

I tried envoking king belial but it seems to have not worked can you private message me

1 Like

Thank you for this posting!

1 Like