Enlil, Ba'al, Baal, Bael, Bel, Beelzebub, Beelzebuth POST IT HERE!

Here’s something no picked up on is he is the Druj for more information on that check out my infernal saga.

4 Likes

I gave up a long time ago on using his sigil and chanting an enn. Now I just close my eyes, blast off in my naked space traveling bubble (yes, yes), and he is there if I call.
I have begged him to let me see his face so he instructed me to go for a night hike and go into me meditation outside. There were WAY too many creatures of the night for me to focus, i tried for hours but to no avail. I was heartbroken but the next day in my work with him he just picked up with me where we left off, like nothing had gone wrong.

When I see him it is just blackness, like if blackness was a thing that could radiate and glow and like light, except the opposite.
Sometimes he holds my hand and takes me places (I am a big baby when it comes to exploring the astral) but he is SUPER patient. On his wrist are gauntlets, he is taller than a man, muscular, hard as stone, but still just blackness, no face no audible voice.

He gave me a new gift but I can’t talk about it yet, maybe not ever. Don’t know. But he said it was because my will was unadulterated.
He still sends me the Queen of Swords card or something to do with it almost daily.
He also told me to call him Ba’el Enlil. I love the name Baelzebub but I dont like to call him that when I speak to him.

So while I was gone from the forum for all those months I had a bit of mental breakdown from a download resulted in an instantaneous, really traumatic panic attack followed by months of crippling anxiety for which I had to be lightly medicated just to function.
I stopped practicing magick because I was trying to put all the pieces back together and make some sense of existence again… but all of existence is truly so bizarre it can never stop being bizarre… there isn’t even a word for how weird it all is. Every molecule. Every bit of awareness in the cosmic spirals in all dimensions, its all so fucking weird. It left me babbling “weird weird weird weird weird” to people for months… I’ve since just learned how to compartmentalise those thoughts again… Shove them down like everyone else, but I can’t get the lid on this thing again. Don’t think I ever will.

So I stopped my training with B for all that time. …Until he decided my break was over.
He sent cats to attack my house.
Like fucking psycho neighborhood cats. They would attack my animal friends, my doors, my windows, at all hours or the day and night. I found out finally after a few months of this shit and nearly poisoning all of them that is was B telling me to get back to work! I was instructed to make thoughtforms to guard my space.
I set up my alter again and created them the very next day. The attacks stopped immediately.

What I saw in my download I am figuring out how to describe. I think I might make another post for that.

I also have this strong connection to the number 11. I see it constantly and I feel him in that. When he showed me the name Enlil (when he said to call him Ba’el Enlil), the name somehow looked like two swords with a snake in the middle and the two swords i knew were representative of the number 11 or the numbers 1,1.
He is now giving me instructions on how to build a space for him astrally as well as physically. I truly wish I could spend all my time meditating with him.

17 Likes

Is it better to use this sigil or the sigil posted by @Lady_Eva? Assuming there is unanimous decisiom beelzebub and bael is the same and the same God comes to those names?

Also bael pronounced just like bail?

3 Likes

Beelzebub_26400
I also found this online

3 Likes

I used the sigil in the video lady Eva posted but I stopped using sigils to call him soon after.
In my experience with sigils they need to be something your brain can remember and draw over and over again on your minds eye. There is no fucking way my mind would recal the sigil with all those little symbols.
I suggest just try whichever one you feel most drawn to.

4 Likes
6 Likes

5 Likes

@fgcb yeah it took me a while to get the sigil you gave drawn up, all those symbols where a bit much :sweat_smile: done it though.

@Trimorphis thanks for sharing, I like that sigil, next time I will try that one!

2 Likes

I called Lord Beelzebub yesterday morning and could only see a ball of orange energy and the candle seemed to raise the flame a little more, but I did not hear it, nor did I have any answers about what I asked. Was I doing something wrong?

2 Likes

one time when i was possessed by him i was speaking on tongues.and in a part i said a lot of his names known and forbidden for now i remember “belzabal,belzebel,” i dont remember others lol.he aslo saved me from a lot of injuries

3 Likes

I think you’re talking about Old Scratch. Yes, he can be a pain in the dupa but he means to make your life the best it can be much like a father figure would, at least that is my take on this.

I think he is trying to communicate with me since last night. I did no rituals, but asked for a scan and boom :boom:, he is back with me, or more likely never left but was blocked or something else from my life for a tad bit. I haven’t figured it out yet. Lol. I lost some memories so I’m feeling a bit weird about the whole thing.

I wish You well on your journey into the shadows. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

You probably did everything right. Just keep trying, you’re not going to hear them fully 1st try. Its takes time to develop this skill; think of it like a superpower

6 Likes

@Trimorphis I love that sigil, I have never seen it before. Very beautiful. I think I will draw it and place it on my altar to see if he likes it.

@anon25958869 Sorry , I just realised my previous answer didn’t make sense. I forgot I used the complicated sigil first and then used the less complicated one for a month or so but also abandoned that as well.

@Mayawi Clairaudience is a gift that doesn’t come naturally to most. I am certain it can be developed. Ive been working on it a while now but I find meditating/astral travelling with my Teacher (Baelzebub) and then pulling tarot cards immediately after suffices. I get non-verbal communication in my meditation and basically verbal communication through the cards.

@Nengeleth Yes, lots of people say he is like a father figure, and I have heard before that once he is with you his presence transcends time and he has always been with you, which would explain why he has been with me so long.

He has instructed me that I cannot finish our projects together just with me and Him. I was instructed to work with Freyja, a deity I knew absolutely nothing about. I never worked with anyone else before but he spent a long time patiently directing me to her and encouraging me with her (She’s not patient like him).

He has taken me to a grey stone castle-like place with a sunken throne room, almost like a giant swimming pool but instead of filled with water it was filled with black, smoky energy and his throne, a tower/platform a million steps in the air where he liked to look out at the “land” below which was comprised of our plans.
I can’t get over the fact that the flies that have harassed me for years turned out to be such a grand, royal and benevolent Teacher.

8 Likes

That is so cool, your are very fortunate I feel. The shadows favor you! :+1::smiling_imp:

1 Like

i passed through this 2 days ago

1 Like

Baal instructed you to talk to Freyja? Norse mages are aware that Baalzebub is actually Thor and the names are interchangeable(Loki is also Lucifer) and that’s interesting because Freyja is Odins wife…so Thors(Baals) step-mother. That tells me you were working with something like love, sex, beauty, fertility, gold, seiðr(a type of norse magic), war, and/or death.

6 Likes

Are Bael and Beelzebub one and the same?

1 Like

Idk but Bael responded to my call (evocation) when I adressed/called Him in the conjurations/chants that I created myself in which I adressed Him as Beelzebub and some other variations. I didn’t express myself too ok, but I hope you can understand what I said.

2 Likes

Yes to all of those except seiðr as I dont know what that is. I will have a look into it.
I found it interesting that Freyja means Lady and Ba’al means Lord. I was feeling that Freyja is Venus as well. Thank you for the info. I had a feeling that B translated somehow into the Norse pantheon. I’m really enjoying what I am learning about runes and such.

1 Like

I don’t know how I feel as though Enlil is equated to Belial or Beelzebub. In some of the myths surrounding him, he was known as a god of order.

3 Likes