Enjoy

Well there you go Necromaster… it seems evil does pay off!

bahahahaha!!!

If only I didn’t despise children

You could still help her practice. XD

You don’t need children for a family. Instead you could have egregore’s, zombies and little demonic familiars. Each father’s day they will gift wrap the severed head of one of your enemies… perfect.

You don’t need children for a family. Instead you could have egregore’s, zombies and little demonic familiars. Each father’s day they will gift wrap the severed head of one of your enemies… perfect.[/quote]

You could also resurect some zombie children using that technique.

We can just have a panda farm and I will cook you a panda on every anniversary. The ones we do not eat will be well versed in martial arts.

And people say the Addams family is strange…!!!

Uncle Fester

Uncle Fester we need you to babysit the pandas when we go on vacation to transylvania. Will be paid in human skulls.

And you think there will be any left when you return…Lurch and I love to BarBQ…both pandas and kids…

Good luck getting to the ones who are highly trained in martial arts!

you have to be joking…right? Cause Hand does all our heavy work…not even close.

There should be zombie pandas too.

I am curious what would one do with such a hollowed vessel surely the vessel would rise again as a mere golem, it’s like having a vegetable.

It would be more like having a steak, than having a vegetable :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, I was thinking of barbecuing some good Christian children as part of my Samhain festivities this year if you’d care to join me. This whole region’s getting overrun by evangelicals and I just hate to disappoint them.

Lurch…pack the bags…we are going on a cookout.

Uncle Fester

Lol @ the steak comment. now if the re-animated dead could carry out like a normal being then I would have it slave out a regular 9-5 to pay the bills, ahhh what a dream!~

[quote author=Starbatboy link=topic=470.msg7492#msg7492 date=1349387711]
now if the re-animated dead could carry out like a normal being then I would have it slave out a regular 9-5 to pay the bills, ahhh what a dream!~
[/quote

Heard from a source, while in haiti, that this zombie method is used,mostly as revenge on your enemy,(not common, as it’s not cheap) but they use them to toil all day in the hot sun,on their farms. he was to take me to see one but my trip was cut short.