"Enhanced" tools and jewelry

Who uses them, how, and what for?

I have a three rings, [Defensive/offensive/healing]
an Amulet of Magus [Energy sponge/filter]
My Athame consecrated to my goddess.
A wand signed off on by several godz.
A black tower candle polished in my own sweat and semen and whose seals are filled in my own blood. [do you have to ask?]

My demonic Child consecrated a pendant for me, an inverted pentagram. I get funny looks for wearing it, but, meh.

I had a pendulum that was empowered by the shade I had an affair with years ago, but it makes me sad to use that now because I loved him and he wouldn’t approve of my choices these days, and most of my other stuff is just consecrated to my own Godself, or it has a spirit already in it.

I have a mirror consecrated by Jezebel for use in glamour magic.

I have a rock. Lapis and amensty ( i think) to be exact.

This healer gave it to me. To empower my
third eye.

Although i feel more aware instead. As though i saw
things happen around me and i could predict
certain outcomes.

I have a bit different question.

What do you think (or maybe you tired it) of giving the food or beverages to the spirit to charge it during evocation, so the person who will later take it, will be much much more under our spell. You could do,it for love, cursing, gaining controlling over others, or whatever. Kind of literally direct influence. What do you think about it, it’s positive and negative sides?

My desires are too extravagant to procure ritualistic tools. The designs and materials required are far too expensive, leaving them little more than fabrications within my mind. I’m too picky for my own good. ;p

[quote=“dellamage, post:5, topic:3655”]I have a bit different question.

What do you think (or maybe you tired it) of giving the food or beverages to the spirit to charge it during evocation, so the person who will later take it, will be much much more under our spell. You could do,it for love, cursing, gaining controlling over others, or whatever. Kind of literally direct influence. What do you think about it, it’s positive and negative sides?[/quote]

Kind of off topic, BUT yes. in fact its a big part of what I do. it only lasts half an hour though.water can last up to a day if its natural, not chlorinated etc.

When people offer food like that to their deities in Hinduism it’s called prasad, there might be some useful info for you from searching that term. The idea is that the god consuming it first, blesses it.

I read somewhere, on a blog or maybe EM, that food dedicated to demons became very flat and almost stale afterwards, with all the vital essence seemingly drained, so it’s one to be wary with.

You could offer one glass/plate/bowl to the being and prepare another for yourself, and then ask them to empower yours if in any doubt. Not that you’d do this, but I don’t think it’s wise to just assume you can eat something you gave as an offering - a bit like this dreadful woman I know who gave me a gift once, then asked for it back when she needed it!

Re OP: I have used various tools and jewelry. Pendants, rings, belts, pins, stones, figurines, etc.

I tend to retire them if I notice I have become dependent on them.

For purposes I generally employ them for guardians or as focus objects to facilitate spirit contact.

Re Dellamage: I think it’s quite useful and I’ve been doing it for years. Not only with spirits but also with energy and intention.

The still common practice of saying a prayer at mealtime is an example of this.

As well you should retire them. :slight_smile: