Energy Work Primer

Intro
This is for those who don’t know what energy work is and are new to it. I’ll give you guys some meditations to do to experience rapid and thorough growth in your whole being.
Especially the Physical Being.

Disclaimer: Energy work is a practice whose results depend on your personal work ethic. Everyone’s results will differ.

What is energy work?
Its the Practice of Mainting and increasing the health, and Power of your whole being, Mind body Soul and spirit through the means of working with energy.

What is Energy?
It is a form of power that is moved through you and experienced as a variety of Sensations and Vibes

What are the Sensations associated with moving Energy?
Heat, coldness, pressure, vibrations, deep bodily rumbling, tingling Sensations, euphoria, sexual arousal, coolness like water, Pain, feelings of Solidity and groundedness, shaking, etc.

What Sensations are associated with Stagnant energy?
Feeling of being blocked, pooling around a chakra, pain, lack of feeling in area of body, physical weakness, no magical power, not attracting what you want, closed astral senses, etc

The Meditations
Number 1: Blood Meditation

Blood is not the most inherently powerful fluid in the body. It is as powerful as the magician makes it.

Close your eyes and Meditate on your blood flow. Feel it rushing through you and focus on it. Vizualize Fire boiling your blood and removing all impurities from it and empowering it.

Do this until you feel Cleansed.

Number 2: Skeleton Cleansing
Focus on the skeleton all the way to the Marrow and vizualize it on fire, being cleansed of all weakness and impurities.

Number 3: Muscle Meditation
Do the same as above but focus on your Muscles.

Number 4: Chakra Meditation
???
(Yeah you was expecting a Number 4 Meditation werent ya? Ha! This nigga reading thought I was gonna give out all my secrets :joy:)

Work with these for now and I’ll add more soon :ok_hand:

End

11 Likes

Also don’t forget you need to figure out your passive hand and your giving hand.

2 Likes

Fuck that. Become ambidextrous

2 Likes

I agree. But I wouldn’t recommend that for beginners.

1 Like

You’re always going too easy on these Noobs!

3 Likes

Yea. I dove into the deep end and I regretted it for a while. Now “we’re” sitting in comfort.

1 Like

lol i wonder if you were a noob in the beginning or not. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

its mostly a joke, so please don’t take it the wrong way.

2 Likes

I came out the womb casting enchantments on these hoes! lol.

More seriously though, I do stuff backwards. I do the most ridiculously difficult shit first, get my ass kicked, and realize I’ve gotten good as hell when I calm it down and go back to basics.

3 Likes

Same. I regret it sometimes but at least I accepted my true nature of diving into things head first and saying “fuck” the consequences.

dude/duddette! i swear i was hoping you answer with this. Thank You!!

1 Like

sometimes there are situations that you just don’t wanna take risk on. i guess it is safe to say “better be safe than sorry”

1 Like

I mean you’ll always be alright in about a week. :wink:

1 Like

sorry i did not get it. i guess my dumbness level is higher at this moment. lol

1 Like

Alan Watts - “Tell them to dive into the deep end with no consequences, they’ll be alright in about a month you tell them.”

1 Like

oh!! i had this face palm moment when i read it! :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

It happens.
You’ll get my sense of humor eventually lol.

1 Like

sh** the OP is gonna be mad, we derailed his post! Sorry man

2 Likes

I don’t think he’ll mind.
Conversation is key to acceptance yo.

I’m actually glad more people are starting to get into the energy side of things and less into “magick”

2 Likes