Energy vampire powers and advantages

Can I steal characteristics and personality etc to get a advantage I don’t need energy I just want to get some power from it

1 Like

No. Anything you happen to take via vamping is generally temporary. It’s just the imprint of the individual personality on the energy you’re taking and will fade once you fully integrate it into your system.

3 Likes

Ah that sucks there are massive advantages because I know if you use it too much you can get sort of a high I think the pay off must be as massive as the downside to be worth using more

1 Like

Most people filter the energy because they don’t want the thoughts, emotions, and personality traits of their targets to seep into them. When you take in unfiltered energy, you can temporarily exhibit the traits of the target but your personality imprint will always be stronger within your own system and will soon remove the other.

3 Likes

How long do people exhibit the traits of other because if you have several minutes you can fake it till you make it and you can hold on to those thoughts, feelings and personality and if I’m social enough (I’m not) I can be social with the person taking some energy and trying to hold on to those traits like a workout doing it again and again to get results

And can I take energy remotely without being there physically that would be immensely useful to use those techniques in tandem would be very very efficient

1 Like

Yes, though it is a more advanced skill and can require some facility with working astrally.

It depends on how quickly they process the energy. As I said, though, it is generally considered to be an unwanted effect so one of the first things people usually learn to do is filter because no one wants dirty energy to infect them.

Also keep in mind that some traits that someone might seem to possess can actually be masks for the opposite. For example, psychologically speaking, those who are outwardly the most boastful tend to also be quite insecure inwardly, the fact of which they try to cover by being loud and bombastic. If you tried to take their confidence, you would likely wind up with their insecurity instead.

7 Likes

Yes I know people hide all sorts of stuff under thier social mask humans are not so cut and dry I personally can admire the no bullshit and disciplined personality of soldiers

1 Like

Yep, you don’t need to vamp to do this, you just need to know what the energy quality feels like then summon it into yourself, or transmute what you feel into it.

A good example is when you are having a bad day, and someone tells a joke that no matter how bad your day is or who died, it’s still funny and makes you crack a smile or burst out giggling uncontrollably.

They involuntararily transmuted your bad feelings temporarily into a good ones and it’s only after your mind stops sputtering at the humor that the previous* feeling of this life sucks moves back in.

Depending on your experiences what it takes to dredge that moment of laughter up will vary, or even be near impossible if you have schooled yourself on reacting and become good at latching into things, negative feelings are easier to hold anyways…

So I’d look into learning how to do this without vamprism. I hate the term magic because really when we work without spirits we are working with energy directly and usually just don’t know it.

If you can recall a time you felt any emotion or energy you can resume on it to you by remembering it, thinking about what you saw and heard and felt. You can even use times you just observed it, though the energy might feel weird or foreign if you’ve never personally felt it.

It can be hard to do when your feeling strong emotions of your own or others but it can be learned and the duration of time you hold any particular type of feeling can be extended beyond what it would normally last for.

For example, most days the reason I get up and I am happy and the world is great is because I decided to put aside all the bad things and focus on the good, not because I have more good in life that day than the day before.

No matter how much I long for tomorrow, the bad in the world doesn’t just disappear when tomorrow comes, so I must choose to either be happy with what I have or to continue to be miserable just because I can be.

Music is also really good for invoking certain energies too, often they’ve been poured into a work of a music and you can literally feel it and use it as a starting point. Add in any emotions you tie to the words over time because you relate to it and music can be a springing board for all types of things.

Whatever we are doing with our hands or in our ritual is generating energy and what we do with it and what we think while we do it, tells it what we want it to do.

As a side note, my servitor Luna can help people learn how to transmute energies, it’s not an advertised quality so to speak as it goes beyond her true purpose, but she uses transmutation of energies every time she enters a new space or is summoned and I know she’s helped a few people learn how she does it.

I think she must be easier to understand than myself or her teaching modalities are more developed :rofl:

7 Likes

Some people have theorized filtration of vampirized prana by way of using thoughtforms to be important in part to prevent illnesses from spreading- although I don’t believe this to be the case anymore. But still, to one degree or another, and despite the ability to tune your focus and perception via thoughtforms, you will unintentionally receive momentary impressions or flashes of gnosis on the victim’s personality when feeding, or one can have this happen normally enough in practice to say it’s common, at least. In any case, receiving this kind of momentary deeper perception of an energy signature is different than actually imprinting any perceived qualities from that person’s energy signature or even that of a spirit upon your own self- least of all, doing so permanently, and without intending so. Although vaguely in the same vein, I had spoken with Frater W.I.T. when visiting a lodge he was at. I know he authored at least two legit books on Enochian Magick as an adept, and in context mentioned wanting to release a form of adept magick designed to imprint spirit qualities from said angels onto oneself similarly over time as I understood it. This is not to say you would just absorb the qualities so much as one would internalize them through gnosis and crystalize them through a kind of willed reflection or meditation in an admittedly crude sense of speaking about something very hard to describe; something somewhat “right brained” in terms of the processes one is hoping to hijack for personal gain there. I personally theorize this concept has at least something to do with how we can learn to use our mirror neurons on some level. Despite anything, it seems just like with any other kind of sorcery that there would be a good number of variables in play for any given person wanting to imprint any given quality, and which would be able to influence the final outcome for better or for worse. Meanwhile, I’ve played with this idea, myself. The ego is malleable for sure- don’t get me wrong. But the subconscious also typically has momentum. I’ve personally taken energy from people and tried to invoke them to a certain degree to increase my gnosis in the hope of helping to foster or crystalize the same within myself; comparing a pattern in their energy signature back against my own in a sense. Maybe like a lot of non-results driven magick done over the years, I would like to imagine it’s helped, but it’s far from something that’s taken place in a vacuum. It at least couldn’t hurt a person much though. And that’s good.

Hello, first post in here.

Yes you can adopt anyone else’s personality traits, characteristics and eventually create a similar Personality. In this way your own Energy would be the one propelling those traits thru Thought , Feelings and finally Actions in the Physical World.

To proceed with this you need to Neutralize first your current Traits against those ones You want to adopt because if you cannot easily move from one Identity to another Identity is because there are conflicts between them . There is a procedure for all this with step by step indications.

2 Likes

Very interesting I know I’m good with changing my mindset if I can understand stand the persons mindset through this the other changes will follow suit

1 Like

I have tried it but I keep faling back into my own
Habits any tips and more details about integration of the energy into my personality?

1 Like

You will very likely need to depolarize the set of attributes you want to adopt. So make a list of those attributes then on the next column the opposite attributes for each one. The perform a “Attribute-Form adoption” on each pair and you then go down the list.

A what I’m not that familiar with magick I understand more about psychology and I don’t know if it’s a magick term or psychology but I googled it I found very little

yeah you won’t find anything available on the net because that is my own technique.

But I’ve already mentioned how you would you do it.

Ok what I understand is that I make a list of the characteristics of the person that I want and write the opposite of those characteristics next to them if I understand correctly

But I fail to see the connection between taking his energy and writing it on paper unless you aren’t taking about psychic vampirism

And if it’s about psychic vampirism how would writing characteristics on paper change that process

Sorry for my many questions I personally understand things like this I try to dissect the topics for the subtile nuances to form a big picture in my mind like creating a puzzle

Okay, to understand all of this requires a framework of knowledge but I am not going to go there.

so I will just try to use some psychology (not the bs psychology you learn at Universities). I am talking about 4th Way type of Psychology (Gurdjieff) . One of the reasons any internal change you want it doesn’t last , it is because of your Internal Fragmentation. Your whole Psique is partitioned of Millions of littles ‘I’. Each one of those ‘I’ have that mucho of your original ‘WILL’ Power or ‘Volition’. They All each one Want different things . So whereas you want to adopt a specific Attribute there is another whole cluster of ‘I’'s that counterforce that Desire or Want. For this reason you need to erase the Counterforce of each of those Attributes. We are not talking about ‘ENERGY’ here. Energy in the way is talked in this forum is a quite limited concept and most here don’t have a clear Idea what they are talking about. Even you’ve decide to evoque an Angel or Deamon , you need to make sure you have a level of Internal Integrity or Cohesion to sustain that Energy. What is that so called ‘Energy’ you want from an Angel or Deamon ? it is composed of Vibracion and Raw Power Volition. You want to smooth out any Internal Divergencies between the your default Vibrations and those you want to adopt. It is ALL Internal . Why do you think many in the LHP ended up fcked up in the head? so for now forget about the not well understood concept of ‘Psychic Vampirism’ which it will not help with what you want to get. Send me a private message if you feel need more clarification.

Hello i am trying to find a way to DM you but dont see any. One of your energy vampire reply resonated with me. I want to know and get started doing exercises down this path. Maybe you can make a post of your teacings?

you are absorbing not just their energy but their life, hopes, dreams, fears. So I’d hope you are strongly grounded in some type of meditation, root chakra, kundalini meditation or whatever, so that the bad parts of their energy dont affect you much.

Just a quick FYI, the ability to PM is locked by the system for new members until they reach a certain level of activity on the forum. Neither you nor @Asabove have met that threshold yet which is why you cannot send messages.

Publicly posting email addresses is not allowed. However, if you wish, I can make the posts between you both into a PM once he replies to you.

1 Like